Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #141
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Aww, I love reading all the happy memories in this thread!

I think my favorite WI memory is when I gave my nephew his first Webkinz and he got locked out of WW after he registered. I posted in the 'somebody help' section and several people replied to offer suggestions on what we should do. That was one of my very first posts on WI. I'm so glad I found this site because WW wouldn't be the same witjhout WI!

Happy Birthday WI!!!
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #142
oucamper
Webkinz :)

oucamper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of WI is reading a post that finally helped me figure out the jellybean challenge game! I would have never come close without her info!
oucamper is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #143
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory has to be posting an invite for my first party. I never would have met many of my Webkinz friends without this great site. OH! But the first week I was here is a great memory too. I learned SO much and got answers to questions I posted.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #144
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I'd love to enter.

My favorite WI memory is meeting all my great friends I have on here.

Goodluck everyone.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #145
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

Oh wow, just one? That is a little tough, but I would have to say it had to do with the GE. I was accepted into the GE before the training program began and frankly, I was a little overwhelmed and undereducated! But as soon as I started posting on GEs and opening mine, several GGs started PMing me and helping me through the trades. I was just amazed that these people, who didn't know me at all, would come to my aid so quickly. They not only taught me values and trading etiquette, but also became very good friends that I looked forward to chatting with each day.

Happy Birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #146
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

As I'm fairly new here, I don't have a lot of WI memories, but I would have to say my favorite was getting a pair of reps from AChip, the recipe-figuring-out guru, because I posted some photos of the last batch of new recipes in the recipe forum, and one of those photos helped her to solve Pearlipate!
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #147
Lil Kinz
mrskruf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. Happy Birthday. What a great way celebrate! Thanks Insider. My greatest memory is seeing the post on Signature Series that showed limo. I'm a car collector, and I'm in love again. Whoever gets dragster, congratulations, they are so hard to find. Good Luck everyone.
mrskruf is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #148
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

I would have to say that my favorite memory here was when a member first completed the speed class in the academy. That urged me on to go to the academy every day I could, and now I am very far along in it. Without the knowledge of the prizes, I would've been convinced that the academy was a waste of money, and of no value to attend. Now I love the academy, all because of that. Also, it helped me to meet a WI member in WW because I saw them wearing an academy prize. Now they are one of my best friends on WW. Thanks WI!
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #149
mich1333

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

My favorite memory of WI is...well just about everytime I log on.
There is always the latest breaking news, the kindness of other members always willing to share their info and let you know your not alone when the latest glitch has locked you out or starved all your pets.
Being able to make all the recipies without breaking the bank and having a dock full of gunk.

I love it here and thank you Justin & Wendy for starting such a wonderful, safe place for all ages to come and make friends.
mommyhenderson is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #150

skywayb is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite WI memory is fiding this cool site.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24