Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1441
Lil Kinz
Slalom Dude is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My most favorite moment here was when i first got here everyone was so nice and this place is so well informed and fun! id like to thanks all of the mods for being a wonderful amazing help when i first got here U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!
Slalom Dude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1442
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

when i first came on i was so exited i felt so old to do this, now i just enjoy having this here to play on and find stuff out!
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1443
Im Wacky deal wit it
Webkinz :)

hhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud of

My favorite WI memorie would have to be meeting my first of many WI friends!!:bas:
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1444

auntiem340 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 2nd anniversary...today is my 1st Webkinz anniversary and my favorirte insider memory was when I found your site and discovered all those recepies that led to hours of cooking and much W$ spent Thanks for all the fun
auntiem340 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1445
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

How can I chose just one memory?

I remember when I first got accepted into the GE, and then when I became a Guru.

I remember last April Fools, when Justin said he was "selling the site". I freaked out!

I remember when I won fordstar's giveaway, and nearly had a heart attack when I opened my gift.

I remember having parties on the GEDCT.

I remember my first trade.

I remember the overwhelming sympathy when life got really hard for me, when my cat died, when I was depressed and felt unloved and unhappy.

I remember the first time I talked to Justin, and when he replied, I was so excited... the founder of WI, talking to me! And then my parents rolling their eyes at the dinner table as I babbled on about this "great new site".

I remember the GE Scavenger Hunts.

So many wondeful memories... good luck to everybody entering
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1446
NED1998
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

I have lots of great memories of WI, like finding out I wasn't the only adult that enjoyed playing, all the great contest, & knowing thing before most other players like pet of the month pets two monts ahead & back when the curio shop items & daily activites use to get posted a day ahead or so. there are just so many I can't really pick just one.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #1447
Lissa is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say that my favorite WI memory was when I joined, because you guys have helped me so much in recipe making, gem hunt, and other games!
Thanks and happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lissa is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #1448

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy birtday WI! I am a new member so bear with me. I have been visiting for a while and decided to join so I could be a part of such an honest and informative community. I would have to say that my favorite memory is finding this site. I was so excited to find a place that had such useful information. I have WI saved to my favorites so I can get here quick. Thank you for everything you do, and allowing everyone to be a part of it.
bullfrogg is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #1449
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory is the creation of WI bucks because it created an incentive for me to reach out to newbies & ask them to be my friend. I haven't had a lot to post about, though I've appreciated tons of info that I've found here. But making new friends has really broadened my outlook !
Swonderful is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #1450
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

So far, my favorite WI memory would be when I was finally accepted as a GT, then when I was accepted to become gifted. I was so happy then. I've also like all of the little contests WI has done. They are so fun!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24