Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1421
Gifted

Mtsuko is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I'll always remember my first trade on the GE -- a Gold Safe and a Ribbons/Bows tree for two Royal Flame Lamps and a Wheat Sheaf w/megsmommykinz. She was so nice and helped me become a regular on the GE (which I admit I've not tended in awhile -- if you see anything you like there, shoot me a message!). I appreciate everyone on this board who's been helpful, kind, and patient -- after two years it's still a really nice place to visit. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1422
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favourite WI memory is talking to everyone in the GE DCT! It is so fun meeting new people and talking about our lives! Thanks for making such a great place!

pink9550
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1423
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

my favorite memory is being accepted to the TR (training section) of the gift exchange. I was so excited!! I've enjoyed my time since day one on WI and have met lots of friendly people!
scienter is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1424
Lil Kinz

2Cute2kill is an unknown quantity at this point

oops the name should be OXFORDCOAT I guess i was too excited to think i would be getting more friends like you coming.
2Cute2kill is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1425
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

My favorite memory was when there was falling leaves and we had to message an Admin. I won a lion costume! I could not believe it! I had just started with Webkinz and everyone here made me feel so welcome!!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1426
Lil Kinz
dirtrider1232 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory is when i started selling my webkinz items and made alot of money
dirtrider1232 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1427
smk
Gifted

smk is just really nicesmk is just really nice

My favorite memory is the Asian Thread before the all the time zones were on the same schedule again. Everyone was a great big crazy obsessed family that stayed up all night to hope to find that elusive rare.
smk is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1428
icked! I'm A
Gift Guru

WayJay17 will become famous soon enough

Happy B-Day WI!! and Thanks to the Staff for the Giveaways!

My favourite moments on WI are definatly from trading. I have met so many nice people through trading and chatting. and also have got some very nice items as well as traded some to others That is one of the many fun memories I have had on WI. and I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Thanks WI for all the good times and Thanks to the staff for making it possible!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1429
Webkinz :)

theacate is on a distinguished road

I think my favorite memory is when the leaves weren't going very fast during the last fall fest. All the wonderful fun everyone was having coming up with making songs and other little stories and jingles about getting the those silly leaves to go.

theacate is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1430
ho are you people?!
Gifted

Nimash is on a distinguished road

So many memories surround for me. It's hard to choose my favorite. I would have to say though, my favorite was the first time I had joined the website. I remember being so excited, but scared I would come off as an annoying newbie. But then I saw the Mods and Admins, and all the users. That's when I knew that was the place for me. Everyone was so friendly, especially with helping me out. I post a lot on the Creative Writing and Roleplay, or at least I try, and I remember the first time I posted my story. I got comments of people who urged me to continue, which only proved how friendly this community is. They urged me to not just keep writing that first story, but that gave me the push to keep writing. I had almost given up on writing, so I took a long abscence from , but then I saw my first story. I knew that I could be who I wanted, and there were people willing to read and listen. That first day of being a member was truly magical, in a way that no words can describe, even though I've tried to. That day was perfect, because I knew that even if the world around me is harsh, will always remain a haven, even if I'm too old for ebkinz. I believe I'll never be too old for ebkinz, though.
Nimash is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24