Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1411
Webkinz :)

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Very disappointed, my little girl sits heer and reads your site and doesnt really post, when she needs to I come do it for her, she really lioves this site, but I sit here with her for hours and even on work i am on this site, looking for info for her. And yet ever contest, it seems to be almost all the same I understand we dont have but 50 posts, and there are some with thousands, if that is what it takes to win a contest then I dont think thats fair. Just thought I would share and opinion for my little girl. Sorry to rain on your 2nd year b-day,
clnokes is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1412
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory probably was first discovering this site, and realizing that i wasn't the only cuckoo webkinz lover!
twilight is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1413
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of WI would probably be when i first made an account, because I had no idea what to do anywhere or how to use anything, but everyone was so nice and helped a lot and now I know how to do many things and can help new members become friends with people and answer their questions when they don't know how to do something.

Good Luck to Everyone!!

~bermudiancheer
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1414
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Everytime I get a rep point - I feel like I am contributing.

Or all the fun waiting for the midnight rares in Asia. Great stories, great people.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1415
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite WI memory was probably winning one of the contests. I had fun and was very surprised to win. Happy Birthday WI!
merry312 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1416
Lil Kinz
mhaney is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about WI is seeing what rare item is at the Curio shop and what time it is on sale.:fp:
mhaney is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #1417

EmperorAmethyst is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to be entered into the contest! I am new to WI and I love it!
EmperorAmethyst is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #1418
Lil Kinz
JPow9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

MY favorite memory was the valentine hunt this year, it was great i wish i won though!!!
JPow9000 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #1419

ladybuglys is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i guess my favorite wi moment was when........... Uhhhhhhh.... Well i guess it was when i made one of my very first threads on "hi my name is joe and i love my webkinz" and everyone posted on it welcoming me and i realized you don't have to know someone to be friends with them. But other then that i really haven't had a favorite moment.
ladybuglys is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #1420

KiwiMum is on a distinguished road

My favourite memory is finding the WI site. I had two children very frustrated not being able to work out the recipes in Webkinz world, and found WI after doing a Google search.

We have managed to get a lot more out of our Webkinz accounts than we would have on our own. And I am now more addicted than my children and have adopted 15 Webkinz myself!

Happy 2nd Birthday, WI. I hope you have many more!!!!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24