Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #1391
Webkinz :)

mebowland is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on Webkinz Insider is when I... made my first name shop!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #1392
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hi there. I used to love how WI would post all of the items for the Curio shop a day or two ahead of time.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #1393
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory, though I haven't been a member for long... has got to be the sparkly things that Nonna posts!
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #1394
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

well some of my fav. individual moments were some of the little impromtu parties we would have to count down to someone earning a new type of star, i love my rainbows! But as a whole all the friendships here are my number one memory i will always cherish from belonging here.
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #1395
Lil Kinz
Leonna87 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is finding the recipe book. I love cooking with my webkinz!:abn:
Leonna87 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #1396
Bryndel
Lil Kinz
Chalis is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to Wish you a very happy 2nd Birthday WI and many, Many more!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #1397
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

My favorite memory... hmm... it is definately one of the many food fights we have had on the GE DCT. We are like a huge internet family on that GE DCT.
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #1398
Lil Kinz
z00keeper is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory..finding the website was so cool, all the tips and tricks and warnings and advice on how to fix things...my most useful thing I learned was how to "unstick" something that gets stuck in my room. It's so great to know that there are so many diverse webkinz fans!
z00keeper is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #1399
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory? Well, that takes me back to June 2008.

When I first joined, I didn't care for webkinz as much as I do now. After about 2 months, I was addicted. WI has been a daily thing for me now. WI has changed the way i look at webkinz. Thanks so much, WI!

~Swags
swags22 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #1400
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I have two favorite memories that I honestly cannot decide between....the first is this....

On February 16th 2008 I made my 11th trade on here and it was with Masteryoda. It was my first really big trade where I traded away my, at that time, very sought after TC1 Master Card Collector statue. Masteryoda was absolutely fabulous...literally letting me go on a shopping spree...It made me so happy to pass the items on to my kids...Masteryoda made my first really big trade a very memorable and rewarding experience...and there was no one better to have been involved with for my first big trade.

The second is when I was approached by the staff here on becoming a gift coach. I unfortunately had to decline due to constraints on my time, but knowing that they had that kind of confidence in me as a trader made me feel so very special....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24