Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #1371
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I remember finding this wonderful place shortly after I got into Webkinz in early 2008. I just googled to find "Webkinz Forums" and I found this place. I have to find my first post, I think it will be nostolgic. I didn't know what I was doing around here, but Justin and Wendy were around (as they are now to graciously help me and my daughter sign up.

And boy has this site grown. I so appreciate all the information and friendship and neat stuff on this site and all the wonderful and neat people on here sharing a common thread.

I am so hoping for many, many years here. You guys are awesome - Wendy, Justin, moderators and all who share this love of Webkinz. My hubby doesn't understand it, but you all sure do Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #1372
Lil Kinz

cutiekins4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI Memory is when I got notification that I had won the Blue Dragster on March 24th,2009
He he Happy Birthday WI. Thanks for having such a great site
cutiekins4 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #1373
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite WI memory happened on April 1, 2008. It was April Fool's Day and Justin along with the the moderators and staff decided to play an April Fool's joke. I completely fell for the joke and about had a heart attack. The post went something like this from Justin. We sold Webkinz Insider to a company for a lot of money (can't remember the amount). I have decided to start another virtual website. I am taking the moderators with me and there will be some members left here to be moderators. If you would like to become a mod, please click here. Again, I can't remember the exact wording.

Anyways, I immediately PMed AuntKinz. The person who was my first trade and I became great WI friends with. I told her she could not leave. I would miss her and Marcopolo and there was no way I could buy other virtual pets. We were too invested in Webkinz. You can't leave me.

AuntKinz told me it was a joke and she was also too invested in Webkinz. She told me to go back to the post and check. My older daughters laughed so hard at me. Telling me I looked like I could cry.

When I told one of my daughters about the contest, she immediately told me to write about this moment.

I won't fall for the April Fool's joke this year. LOL.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #1374
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory is when you started posting the rares at the top of every page!!! That rocked so hard!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1375
Happy Summer!
Gift Guru

marieswebkinz is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of WI is when I discovered the GE. I have had such a blast trading for items I knew I could never get and doing the same for other people.

Happy Birthday!
marieswebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1376
popabear5024

popabear5024 will become famous soon enough

Happy 2nd Birthday.

My favorite WI memory is anytime I log in I always find more than I was looking for.

Keep up the good work!

popabear5024 aka Paul
popabear5024 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1377
helms4

birdisaword is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday WI!!! My favorite memory on WI would have to be meeting great, helpful people. All of the people I asked help from were willing to give Webkinz advice. I love you WI!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1378
vickiexoxox

vickiexoxox has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

My favorite memory was finding the Asian Thread where I visit every morning when I first get up and laugh along with so many great people and found out that I was not the only adult that had a Webkinz addiction. And thanks so much for this web site.
vickiexoxox is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1379
gopanthersgo1
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part was posting in the my name is joe section
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1380
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

My favortire thing about Webkinz Insider, though not really a memory, would have to be being able to be the first to know when there is a new pet, or when an unsolved recipe solve. I also love the game hints & looking at other people's webkinz homes.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24