Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1351
gopanthersgo1
Webkinz :)
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite was being part of wi with a few thousand others too.
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1352
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on WI is when I joined and met sure wonderful friends though my friend I learned how to collect and play games, and search for answers, I don't always write on the foriums every day but I do come on here ever day to see jobs and rares, and look at the WIGEV, what a great site for great friends!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1353
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite WI memory is when I got the PM that I had become gifted, it changed WI forever for me
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1354
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Where do I start?!

My favorite memory is well, of my best friends here! Catza, IluvmyChihuahua, and Blacklab39 have pretty much been with me since the start, we've bonded real well. Catza's thread, Moonrise Wolf Pack, was my first actaul role-play that I belonged to. Cat is one of my bestest buddies, I couldn't imagine WI without her! Thanks Cat!

IluvmyChihuahua, Chi as we call her, is my bestest, bestest buddie on WI. She and I have known eachother since the very begining. Chi is a great role-player, and we have shared many great role-plays on many threads. I would be lost on WI without her. Thanks Chi!

Blacklab39....I am sooo lucky to know her. She was my idol when I first started out. Members always seemed to respect her as a role-player, as well as choose her characters for positions on threads and sub in. BL (her nickname) is also one of my bestie buds. We share a role-play togather, and I am very honored to do this. Thanks BL!

I ♥ You Guys!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1355
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is finding all the categories of information about Webkinz World that I would never have figured out by myself.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1356

catyland is on a distinguished road

my Favorite Wi memory would be when i first entered wi and how it seemed to be a nice site to look at whats comming up on webkinz and other things
catyland is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1357
gatita is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when I got help doing something that I had been trying to do for the longest time in WW. This site has really helped me to enjoy WW so much more.
gatita is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1358
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on WI happened only a few moments ago. I greatly enjoyed the suspense in seeing if I was a winner of a Webkinz Dragon. I was sorry that I didn't win, but I would still like to congratulate Beekay and Conchy Jane on winning. Happy Anniversary WI!
- hoodedwarbler13
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1359
kbh219

kbh219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I luv the ideas u guys have!How do we know who wins the dragons and all that though?????
kbh219 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1360

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory of WI was after stressing out all day trying to get the rare item I finally googled it and came to this website. Since the I have learned sooo much and spread the knowledge and this website to all my webbie friends. I can not thank you enough for all your updates, help with games, list of items, daily rare items list,etc. Its is such a big help. It is also nice to know I am not the only adult who enjoys webkinz. Thank you for everything you do WI!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24