Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #1331
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favourite memory of WI would be when I won the Christmas contest!
JSwebster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #1332
FireFiend

martian13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is looking at the site for the first time.
martian13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1333

WgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud of

My favorite memory was when WI pulled together to give support and prayers for Philip and his family when he passed away. That was amazing and I was glad to be a part of it.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1334
Call me Sayuri
Gift Guru
webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!

my favorite memory of was when I first came here. I had lots of fun looking at the future pets, glitches, the items from the past, and entering contests. is such a kid safe, fun, entertaining website for webkinz world members. Happy birthday
webkinz2008 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1335
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

my favorite memory would be..hmm.. when I entered the gift exchange program.. anh.. when i accidentally found this site. i was overjoyed to see this.. it justhad the COOLEST news, and I foudn my self coming back every day.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1336

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is creating a "guess the name" thread. That was fun to make.
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1337
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday! I enjoy seeing the new editions posted on the front page. Not really a memory... but it's what I like about this site.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1338
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

My favorite WI memory was my first day on the site. Everyone was so helpful and kind. It was fun to explore the different & unique events and forums that WI had to offer. thanks so much for a fun and enjoyable site for all!!!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1339
I have 37

dancergirl54 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI moment would have to be when i made my Webkinz family thread! It was a hit. I also loved when I got some real friends on here. and I love all the administrators!

- Dancergirl54
(My webkinz username is: musicfreak5411667)
dancergirl54 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1340
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

I know it may be a little late, but my favourite memory here at WI was when I made a club, and so many new friends with it. Happy 2nd Year Aniversary WI!
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24