Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1301
Lil Kinz
joysbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my best memory was of finding more Webkinz fans out there on this site - and how to make many of the shakes and sandwiches I had been trying to make
joysbox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1302
Webkinz :)

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of WI was finding it! So much information. I learned so much about Webkinz to share with my kids.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1303

arynn4787 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday !!! My favorite memory is when I found the site and when I found the thread for the vacation parties. I love it. It was so much fun that I immediately joined just so I could post on the thread, and it was worth it.
arynn4787 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1304
frostman1975
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of WI was finding out after a week of hanging out there that I could see what the daily rare was prior to it being in the Curio shop! Prior to that I was going in the Curio shop every single hour looking for it!
DirtMonkey is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1305

SometimesJosie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory (so far) was when I won a contest to name someone's new pet... not because of the prize, but because I study names as a hobby and it was great to be able to help someone and to share my crazy name obsession along with my crazy Webkinz obsession. I should probably enter more of those contests, huh?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1306
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm.... I think my favorite memory was when Fall Fest was a flop on WKW and WI held their own Falling Leaf contests!! Way to pick up the slack for the Ganz team!!

I have meet so many special friends here... so much more than just a bunch of webkinz nuts, but real people and their families... I can honestly say I probably spend more time online with friends here on the forums than actually playing Webkinz these days!
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1307
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

My best memory of WI is the warm welcome I recieved when I first joined. It was great to know that I was joining a wonderful community with lots of new and great friends to make! Thanks WI!!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1308
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory was probably when I got asked to be the temporary (at the time) owner of my roleplay.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1309
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

Happy Birthday and thanks for the contest. My favorite memory was when I first joined and found so many wonderful friends ready and willing to help with any questions I had.
Sonny is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1310

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

My favorite WI memory? Wow that's a hard one. There are SO many! Well, I suppose it would be (and excuse me because this memory is from my last account, Pony326) when I realized how nice and sweet everyone (and I do mean ev-er-E-one, not just a select few! ) was/is on this site. They made WI so nice and welcoming for me, and everyone still does make it like that for all the new members. That's what I really love about this site

-Alana
Alana is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24