Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #1291
jazzyhorse
Webkinz :)

jazzyhorse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...my favorite is every day. I check here before I go on webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #1292
Eager Reader is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is the day I first visited this site and found out there is a whole other world concerning Webkins. It is so much more than just getting a pet and playing with it in a room. Since I started out buying for grandchildren, and then got pets and a house of my own, I soon found out that there are many on here just like me. It is such a caring community, so welcoming, and I truly appreciate all the time and effort others put into helping those of us who are new to the Webkins world. The pictures, listings, answers to questions, and getting to look at others rooms are just a few of the gems on this site. I am as addicted to coming here and reading what is going on, as I am about going on the Webkins site. There are many of us who "lurk" a lot, because we don't have the expertise to answer some of the questions. But when I know something, I try to help. Thanks for providing us all with this sharing community!
Eager Reader is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #1293
Call me Katie! :)
Gifted

lilcubbie25 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory would have to be my best friend showing me this website and her and me surfing through it together, and having tons of fun while doing it. I have now made some friends and talked to people that I wouldn't have ever had the chance to otherwise. I would like to thank WI for everything that they have done, are doing, and are going to do. You've done a lot for everybody and I think you all deserve a big thanks. So, thank you, and here's to another great year for WI. Thanks!!!
lilcubbie25 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #1294
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Happy 2nd Birthday WI.
My favorite memory was going from the TS to the BIG GE. I made great friends in the
TS and have now made life long friends.
Have a wonderful celebration.
Debbie
DES is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #1295
mazzfamily has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory is happening today!

Anthony
(mazzfamily)
mazzfamily is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #1296
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

My favorite memory of Webkinz Insider is all the lovely people I've met, particularly some of the traders I have traded with again and again in the gift exchange.
There are so many wonderful people on WI!
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #1297

Purplepassion is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory would be the day I signed on and had SO many people welcome me and help me out!! I could not have found anything on here without their help!! I still to this day am very gratefull!
Purplepassion is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1298
Lil Kinz
webkinz54 will become famous soon enough

lol who won i hope me i wish be rare smiles
webkinz54 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1299
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

My fav memory was when I came back on WI bc I had a new computer and every1 welcomed me back!
sassygurl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1300

webbfeetfrog is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday. I am pretty new here, so I don't have a lot of memories. I enjoy learning more about WW here, and meeting other people who love Webkinz.
webbfeetfrog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24