Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #1271
Webkinz :)
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

There are so many good memories because there are so many good Webkinz tips on this website. I found this website while googling tips on completing the gem hunt to win a Crown of Wonder. I have never looked for another website with Webkinz tips since. WI is perfect. FYI, I have won two Crown of Wonders and am close to a third.

Happy Birthday WI and many more!!!
Pink001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #1272
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of WI is my discovery of the House Thread! I loved finally being able to show off my hard work and am still wowed be the creativity of WI Decorators. The House Thread has really made Webkinz come alive in a way I never dreamed. Thanks WI and Happy Birthday!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #1273
Lil Kinz
nickandlaura is on a distinguished road

We are relatively new members of WI and our favourite part is the listing of Rare items in Arte's Curio Shop with time the items will be sold. We've scored some great items for our medieval and science rooms thanks to this ever-so-helpful information! Thanks, WI!
nickandlaura is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #1274
misterlillypad
Lil Kinz

kenny13 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=kenny13;13638501]I would like to enter

My favorite memory is when I made my account on Webkinz Insider so I can talk to friends and learn more about Webkinz.
kenny13 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #1275
mitchem0829
Gifted

mitchem0829 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was winning a drawing for a go go googles trophy in the GE. I donated a gift to twotwins (not sure of the exact WW login) that qualified me to participate in the drawing. I couldn't believe I won and I didn't have that trophy so it was extra special.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #1276
Diabetes Awareness!!

xraygirl03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI!!! I have not been a member for long, but am so glad to be a part of this wonderful community My favorite memory would have to be my very first posting. I got so many responses. Everyone wanted to welcome me to the site and right away I felt very special. Thanks so much!
xraygirl03 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #1277

chickadee is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory? HAH!reading all the bloopers and goofs of course!I've had so many LOL moments.thank you fellow members and WI for giving me so many great moments!
chickadee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #1278
izzit

izzit is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i am izzit! my most incredicuble WI memory! was when i got my prize for winning a contest for a grey squirrel! i was so excited i have always wanted one!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill always remember that!

Thanks WI!!!!!!!!!!!!
izzit is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #1279
jediavenger

Jediavenger is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory would be when I first ran across the site when I was googling names for one of my pets. I was so excited when I found WI, it was just what I was looking for in a site!!
Jediavenger is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #1280
SmileyMS

SmileyMS is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is when my friend told me about this website and then I joined WI and I am happy I did because it is the best website that I go on everyday!!!!
Happy 2ND BirthdaY WI@!!!!
SmileyMS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24