Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #1231
Toya0277
Webkinz :)

Toya0277 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory would have to be finally learning the ingredients to a secret recipe after spending months trying to figure it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #1232
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I'm kind of new, but i can already say the members here are so helpful, and i love that! MY favourite memory was finding this place, and decidiing to join in!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1233
I ♥ Adam Lambert

teacup16 is just really niceteacup16 is just really nice

My favorite memory on WI is probably meeting my new bffs!
I luv u guys!
Happy 2nd Birthday Webkinz Insider!
teacup16 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1234
Gift Trainee

stegel is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI momnet was when I found all the different house ideas in the forum. I still can not believe how creative everyone is and look here often for ideas. I also love the new recipe center!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1235
Lil Kinz
ashleyberger is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to join the contest too. My best Wi memory was when i first joined. And that was just now!
ashleyberger is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #1236
Lil Kinz
crzylilamy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of WI is being to meet so many people just like me who enjoy their little pets.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #1237
Lil Kinz

justjustme is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy 2nd birthday . This is my 1st post. My favorite memory is the smile on my granddaughters face & the big hug for the recipes I gave her that I found on here, since then , I was hooked . I also get to see what's new she has such an extended collection. I'm new to this posting so I would like to say Hi to everyone.
justjustme is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #1238
misterlillypad
Lil Kinz

kenny13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would like to enter

My favorite memory is when I made my account on Webkinz Insider so I can talk to friends and learn more about Webkinz.
kenny13 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #1239
snoodle4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! My favorite memory was last year's April Fool's trick about WI switching from Webkinz to Shining Stars I think it was.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #1240
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

My best memory was when I got help from so many people on the issue with my mom and Webkinz. I was just amazed at how many people came and gave their advice. A couple people were rude, but I was so grateful to everyone.

Happy B-Day WI, and here's to many, many more!
elladragongirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24