Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #1221
Webkinz :)

jgmcentee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory is trying to figure this site out. with a friend on the phone, trying to talk me through it . We both are laughing out loud because i am thick headed
jgmcentee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #1222

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory was a very recent one, I entered the St Patrick's Day contest that Wink ran and won second place, I was so pleasantly shocked and surprise. WI is always improving and is always surprising.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1223
Lil Kinz
HansMom is on a distinguished road

I'd have to say my favorite memory was the day I found WI. My daughter and I were stressing over her losing a slew of items in WW permanently, and in trying to get a better answer than WW/Ganz provided, I found my way here. I may not post often, but I'm here reading every day. Thank you for that.
HansMom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1224
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

My favorite WI memory would have to be....(This is difficult ) the day I joined Everyone offered me an amazing welcome, and this place is my second home
Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1225
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory was when I got my 2nd rep box.
It made me feel like I have made a difference in this community, and it made my day
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1226
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, my favorite WI memory would have to be fall fest 2008! I remember staying up till about 3 in the morning on Legalcat's thread catching leaves and chatting to WI friends! It definitely put me in the mood for Autumn, my favorite time of the year!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #1227

pitawita will become famous soon enough

I haven't been here long, but I would have to say my favorite memory is getting my fiirst friend request. I didn't know if anyone noticed me and after that I felt like I was part of this community.
pitawita is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #1228
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

I would have to say that my favorite memory on Webkinz Insider is joining the forums! All of you people have been amazingly nice and it was fun to meet new people! Good luck everyone!
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #1229

pinkdoodle12 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday WI!!!!

My favorite WI memory would have to be when i first joined.When i frist joined WI I was so happy that I found a place for just webkinz world lovers,a place where we could talk about webkinz.Im glad that i found WI and its great that we can all celebrate WI's second year online together.
pinkdoodle12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #1230
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

i would also have to say my fav memory of WI was finding out there were alot more adults out there that had an obsession with webkinz besides myself..lol
riene is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24