Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #1211
Webkinz :)

tige7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is when i entered my first WI contest. Even through i didnt win, i still love trying to win with as many WI contest a possible. Im so excited to enter in this one. This might be the first contest i win.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #1212
TammyAshJZ
TammyAshJZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Where exactly do we need to be at 8pm tonite?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #1213
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I haven't been a member here for very long, but my best memory of WI is all the excitement surrounding the "Love Pet" at Valentines Day!
flybabytina is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #1214
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

My favorite WI memory was probably the day I was accepted into the Gift Exchange. It was exciting, yet a little scary at first. So many threads, so many items [New items, Items I didnt want, and Items Id Never seen before! LOL], I didnt know where to start! But there were so many nice people in the GE it became an awesome place to hang out =]
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #1215
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Great contest! Happy 2nd B-day ,WI!!!

My best memory here is when I entered the flower room deign contest on webkinznewz and didnt get my blossom fish. I was very upset about it, and everyone here jumped in and helped me cheer up, and the admins went out of their way to help me! Unfortunately I never got the fish, but just to know that the members here care about lil' ole' me is all I need!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #1216
bunches94

iluv2read is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when I first joined. <- Jackie
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #1217
superbat33
Gift Guru

superbat33 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is when I first became gifted and I launched my GE. I had a lot of TC 1 items that were valuable and was instantly flooded with trades. The nice moderators stepped in and helped me out. It really showed me that this site is really here for all of us to have fun and enjoy belonging to a group that all enjoys Wenkinz. Thanks to you WI!!
superbat33 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #1218
Lil Kinz

king lurker is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to watch so that what i do
king lurker is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #1219
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks for hosting Justin and Wendy!
My favorite WI memory would have to be when I met one of my closest friends on here, Yoshi. It was great to have a really good friend who you could just talk about random stuff with. Thanks oshi!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #1220

WillsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

As the mother of four with the three much older I love the fact that this site allows me special time with my littliest one alone. My husband has no idea about anything webkinz, nor do the older kids, so it is me that gets to hog "my guy" as we scour Webkinzinsider reading tips on games, checking the rumor mill or learning recipes. I know we don't post a lot but I do want to thank you for a safe fun site that has given me great bonding time with my son
WillsMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24