Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #1191
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI! My favorite memory is when I began posting on the Asian rares thread with everyone waiting to see what Artie had planed as that day's Asian rare. I learned that I was not the only adult here addicted to Webbies, and I made some great friends from our late night conversations waiting for Artie.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #1192
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory here on WI is working with the eo bunch

writing the escape from the Ice cream factory and rescuing Bert_X and Santa!!

Good times!!!
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #1193
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

Mt favorite memory here on WI was when...well...I dont really remember the best time i had on WI because there were so many. But if i had to decide, I would have to say that the first time i really loved WI was when I made it to be a gifted member. I was so excited. I was glad that i could trade with other members. Thanks for making such a great site!!
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #1194
Lil Kinz
ariesval is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would like to add that I totally love the fact that you give the rares everyday. I love this site, my fav is the pic before anyone else has them
ariesval is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #1195
Webkinz :)

Merriam is a jewel in the roughMerriam is a jewel in the rough

Happy birthday ! I would love to enter the contest.

My favorite Webkinz Insider memory is when I met Gingerly. We became friends and traded messages. She made me feel great.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #1196
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

I guess that my favorite memory so far, is getting accepted into the Gift Trainee program! WOOT!
mbug is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #1197

Hannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy, Happy birthday and hope you have a million or so more. One of my favorite memories, was before I officially joined in November 2007. I was reading a post asking all kinds of questions from a new member. I think with in 2 hours that post had all the answers plus additional information from members here on the site, WOW. Now that is a prize. That to me, was encouraging and made me want to be apart of the site. The next day I joined, that is my fondest memory.

I am on the site everyday. I do not post often, because any time I have a question, I do a search and 9 times out of ten the answer is here

Thank you to all for the information that is here.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #1198
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory is when one time I was feeling really down, and WI members came to my thread in large numbers to offer me comfort! The support was absolutely amazing. I got sweet emails from people too. WI is an awesome place!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #1199

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My Favorite memory would be when i met my Best friend, Pink, on WI
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #1200
Oliver1025

I am very new on here but I would have to say that my favorite memory so far was being able to spend time here with my daughter and then using the info to create some very cool recipes.This is a great way to spend time with your kids and if your not careful you might just get addicted as well, I know I have. I think nightly webkinz visits have made my daughter and I alot closer. Kudos to Webkinz and webkinz insider!!!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24