Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #1181
Webkinz :)

julesg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday Webkinzinsider ! My favorite memory is finding this site and seeing all the other people who are as infatuated with Webkinz as I am!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #1182
Lil Kinz
Katia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is finding this great site! Happy Birthday
Old 03-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #1183

kattana12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when I joined, everyone was so friendly and nice, I felt right at home!
kattana12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #1184
LittleDella
Ramsdale is on a distinguished road

Having been a member for only a short while I dont have a huge list to run through for a best memory. I do have a recent happening that will be cherished as a memory.
My eldest daughter has been ever so happy to learn that I am now officially a webkinz addict, she would sit and tell me how to play certain games and what to do for gardening and pretty much told me everything she possibly could about WW. During the recent problems with Ganz and the adoption bugs I stumbled across this place here, and ever since then I have been logging in daily. One thing that my daughter had always wanted to do was figure out the recipes... thanks to webkinzinsider I was able to find these recipes and enjoy the absolute glee on her face as she has been working through all the different recipes. So, this is my fondest and first greatest memory of WI.

Thanks for everything you have done... Connecting all of us and just having fun... Here's to many more years!
Ramsdale is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #1185

kathybmr is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,
I am so glad i found this site. It really helps me to find all the rare items that can be found in the curio shop. Plus all the up to the minute additions that are added to the webkinz site. It really is a great tool to have.
Thanks WI and also we share the same birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy
kathybmr is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #1186
ebkinz rock!

Playgroundgirls has a spectacular aura about

Our favorite memory of WI is when our mom let us have our own account here! We like to post in the Help I need a pet name section and do polls. We also like just looking around the house threads an checking out all the info.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #1187

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

My favourite memory of Wi was when after weeks of just visiting the forum, (being a slighter older webkinz addict, and feeling rather foolish as a result) I plucked up the nerve to post a welcome entry and try to get involved, and the response was overwhelming. So many people took time out to just say hi, welcome to WI, heres some useful threads etc etc. I was so touched and felt so very different from before when i'd been just a visitor! Now i post regulalrly and have made some real friends. I love this website!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #1188
Obsessed with
Banned

wow333 will become famous soon enough

Happy WI day! My best memory would be signing up.
wow333 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #1189
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Well Happy Birthday WI. And, thank you to everyone for making this site what it is.
I'd have to say my favorite memory on WI is when I got my first friends request. I've been on this site for about 5 1/2 months and for most of that time, I didn't have any friends. Everyone knows that when new people join this site, they feel that sort of "non importance" because no one reads their posts and/or replies to them. But I can remember one day when I signed on, and it said I had a friends request, I was like "No way, that is so cool!" Made me feel so important! And for that, I would like to thank, StarKatie, for being my first friend and making me feel important!!!
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #1190
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

My FAVORITE memory here om WI is meeting all my friends,and having a WONDERFUL time with all the members here!
desie097 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24