Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #1151
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAppy birth day webkinz insider! can not wait to see who wins!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #1152
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favourite memory was when I first started a role-play here, about camp and it was very fun. I was truly surprised that everyone was so polite and no one fought, which is the opposite to some other boards I used to be a member of. My other favourite memory was when my parents first adopted my little sister and everybody was very friendly to her.
I'd like to thank everybody at WI for being a part of these memories.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #1153
Lil Kinz
cassie047 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory is..hmm..i have alot of awesome memories here on WI . But my favourite memory is when I first joined (which was not long ago) There are so many awesome helpful people. I always go on WI to see whats going on. Its is a awesome website to visit
cassie047 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #1154
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI! My favorite WI memory would have to be last Halloween's GE Riddle Search. I had so much fun searching for riddles and trying to solve them! WI is always bustling with new things to do, it's exausting!! LOL Judging by what they've done so far, I can't wait to see what they have cooked up for us next! WI ROCKS!

-GanzRocks11
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #1155
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

One of my favorite memories was coming to the Gift Exchange Daily Chat thread for the first time.
They were all so welcoming over there and it just made me love WebkinzInsider even more.
I came over and posted that I was new, and they all said Hi and welcome to the GE, and it made me feel loved and made me realize that WI just isn't a website....It's a family!
I think It was December 9th 2008 or around there, and from then on I have always loved the GEDCT and the GE because of the great people and the great friendships I have there, It's truly a wonderful memory to think back when I first joined the GE family.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1156
Gifted

suzzie621 is an unknown quantity at this point

A Very Happy Birthday WI!! 2nd Birthday at that, Good for you. You are a wonderful, informative site for many things associated with webkinz. I use it often for reference and how to play games with strategies that are posted. I've won quite a few trophies because of WI Thank You I wouldn't have won them without their help. It seems from the first posts I've read that they are remembering memories, Well one of my fond memories that I use to come on for was reading Merthyn's stories. I use to look forward to them. I was saddened when she left. She was a very nice asset to your "paper" She liked Artie and always had a kind word. I do miss the early rare list also. That was very nice to have it helped alot when trying to set up all the new rooms.
I just want to say Good Luck to you Justin and to all your new ventures. Good Luck to you also Wendy for all your hard work on WI.

I posted this on the other link by accident. I hope this doesn't disqualify me.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1157

moni407 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory would have to be finding the site. it has made shopping in the curio shop so much easier . trading has been much easier too because now i can find where every thing is from. oh i would like to enter contest also.
moni407 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1158

bugshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Just finding the place! When I got here, everyone was very welcoming.
bugshine is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1159
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

My favorite memory. Hmmm...

I'd have to say soon after I adopted Amber my Cheeky Cat and posted a virtual picture of her on the Cheeky Cat fan club. Everybody was very happy for me.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1160
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations WI! It was wonderful finding you in Jan 2008 when Webkinz servers were down for soooo long. I stumbled upon you surfing for Webkinz & it was as if I was still connected to WW just being here & learning so much. YOU made WW exciting & addictive to me. Thank you!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24