Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #1111
922coconut922
Webkinz :)

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is all the new flashes. I love finding out the Webkinz news first, like retirements and future webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #1112
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory is my first gift trade on the gift exchange - so much fun!!
mstocky is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #1113
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday WI! I can't believe it has already been 2 years! It seems like yesterday I signed up here!

My favorite memories about this site are many. For one, I have made some great friends that in a way, I feel like I know them personly. The people here are amazing and I don't think I would ever leave this site! I will still be here when we are celebrating 50 years! Second, the safe enviornment to talk about webkinz and trade your items.

This place is Great.
Thank you Justin, Wendy, and all the other Mods and administrators that make this site what it is!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1114
cody1307

Cody1509 is on a distinguished road

fav WI memory? prob when i got all the wonderful comments and help when i began, i felt so welcomed to the forums
Cody1509 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1115
kkain

HoneyPeas is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday!
My favorite memory was when I won a cooking competition. it was then that I realized I had a whole community to share my excitement and joy with, and what a wonderful response I received.

Thank You WI
HoneyPeas is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1116
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory on WI would have to be, finding out about this website. I love to help others, so I am glad I can help someone other than me out.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1117
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

My first post. Everyone was so kind.
030789 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1118
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

One of my favorite memories (I have more!) was Dawnclan, the first warrior RP on WI. It's closed now, but I wish it was open still. I had fun there.
Rriel is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #1119
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would have to be just how friendly every one is here on since i am still fairly new to the site!
fishymill is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #1120
meemf

meemf is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is the surprised look on my granddaughter's face when I gave her the webkinz unicorn and introduced her to the webkinz world. This is after I checked out webkinz here on webkinz insider to make sure it was safe. I have received more information and excellent tips from webkinz insider which I have passed on to my granddaughter. This information has made her webkinz experience very magical and she is still fascinated after almost two years. She has accumulated seven more pets since the unicorn and her mother has just recently adopted her third. My daughter has just recently joined webkinz insider and I hope you continue to provide her with as much fun and information as you have me. Happy Birthday!!!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24