Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1101
Lunar is a
Webkinz :)

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Probably, my best memory here at WI was when I opened my hotel in Webkinz World. it gathered a lot of attention, and I made a lot more friends (I was new back then). =] I really enjoyed the visitors and decorating my house to have original hotel rooms and a lobby. I've had so many memories here-- but that's definitely my best one! ^____^~
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1102

comiclover05 is just really nicecomiclover05 is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hmmm, my favorite WI memory? I would have to say the first time I ever went to the DCT when there was so much stuff going on in my life, and I met some good friends I still have today that helped and made me feel so much better.

Good luck to everyone!
comiclover05 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1103
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

My fav. memory of finding WI? WAS THE RECIPE THREAD! it helped me so much! so thats my entry! happy bday!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1104
hermione90

alyson93 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memorie is when Blackie_lab2003's thread was the first -meet my webkinz family-
thread to close due to size because of popularity,her threads are so popular that she is starting a 3rd thead!
alyson93 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1105

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

HAPPY Birthday - one of my favorite memories was meeting a "frend" here - I had posted on her house thread and she invited me to be a friend and she's helped me so much learning about the Webkinz World. I love checking on all the tips for Arte, and the Arcade, but most of all looking thru all the rooms that people have created = what wonderful imaginations and so much fun. Thank you WI for providing this website for us, and making all this possible.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #1106

1232134 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI moment was Halloween '08. It was so fun to chat with everyone and engage in all the giveaways. All though I won nothing, it was still a bundle of fun. I also loved posting up photos of my Halloween Rooms and my Halloween costumes on my pets. They looked so cute all dressed up! So thank you Wendy and Justin, you guys are so amazingly great.
1232134 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #1107
KimsPets
Simmmba is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

First off, I must admit that I don't get to spend nearly as much time on WI as I would like. Between my job, my two small children, and my home, I don't have a lot of free time. However, I love my Webkinz (even more than the kids do at this point), and even with my limited time on this site, I love WebkinzInsider. One of my favorite memories here is the day I joined...it was nice to see that I was not the only adult in the world who loves these cute plushies and their online world. Another great memory is the wonderful post made my another member which explained, in great and accurate detail, the ins and outs of the new-at-the-time game of Smoothie Moves. I'd been playing and enjoying it, but didn't really understand all the ins-and-outs. After reading this helpful post, I was able to fare much better at the game!

Thanks for all you do to keep WI up and running for all of us!
Kimmie
(KimsPets on Webkinz):bt:
Simmmba is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #1108
flopsy4017

webkinz4017 is on a distinguished road

well i think the best memory was when Justin had the contest for his dog i hope you won or win and when u changed the format i love webkinzinsider and i dont think i could EVER leave this place i hav mad sooooooooooooo many friends here it is not even funny thanks!@#$*!@#$*!$#@$!*!$#@!@!@!$@!$@!@$**!*#*!*#*#**@*@*!*!**#*$*$*$*$*$*@#$%*!#$!@$#@$!**!#@$@!$!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #1109

GiftedLove is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is when wi opened! Yes I watched this site since it was born
GiftedLove is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #1110
onderful!!! YAY! ran

Stacy.P. will become famous soon enough

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy B-day WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite memory this year was probabley suggesting a room for one of the WI members in the Webkinz world Housez Section.=)
Stacy.P. is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24