Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

hinckleykid12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would Like to enter
MY favorite memory is joining htis place its so informative and helpful especially with the rares!
thanks!
hinckleykid12 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #102
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is from very recently. I adopted a Mystical Panda just a few weeks ago. I got locked out of my account due to all the Webkinz issues. The helpful information I got from the wonderful people at Webkinz Insider with telling me what to do and keeping me informed that day on the home page for Webkinz account problems. I never would have made it through that tough time if it was not for Webkinz Insider. I love this site and visit it every day now. Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider. So that memory of my very first posting experience and the great information and help from this site will be with me forever.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:44 AM   #103
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER.COM....Thanks Justin & Wendy for an awesome site!!!!!

I guess my favourite time on WI would be reading all the post people were doing during Fall fest. as it was my very first festival on WKW.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #104

Dabears27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved when I first when on webkinzinsider. one day I tryed to find some webkinz info and it showed up webkinzinsider so I clicked it and I want to the website and from that day I have love it SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I LOVE SO MUCH!!!
THANKS
Dabears27 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 AM   #105
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory, would have to be memories of the really nice people I have met on WI. So nice, friendly and helpful! I have had good laughs and great support since I joined WI.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 AM   #106
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Wow, Happy Birthday WI!!! Thank you so much Justin and Wendy for this amazing site. My favorite memory, there are quite a few, would be visiting a wonderful thread that we fondly referred to as the eo thread everyday. I made so many wonderful friends on that thread and really looked forward to going there every morning and sharing stories and coffee with all my friends. I also loved the great stories about Arte and the rares that would come the next day. And I will never forget my very first week in the ge, a wonderful WI member was having a giveaway and I won a sparkle plant which I still have and love to this day. And another amazing WI member was having a giveaway about a year later and I was lucky enuf to win a prize that I never ever would have gotten otherwise. I also enjoyed posting on sba's thread and trying to be the 100th post to be post princess. I have had so much fun on this site, thanks for everything!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Last edited by Luckylion; 03-23-2009 at 07:50 AM..
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #107
Gift Guru

mommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to all

My favorite memory of WI is all of the fun trades I have made with some of the friendliest people. It's such a great place for people to come together and share our love of all things Webkinz! Thanks so much for keeping this site running and Happy Birthday!!!
mommy1234 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #108
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory would probably be when I met my first two friends.
We had spent the whole day at the "Fish and Quacky Show" thread, laughing our heads off and having a good time.
After that, we were really good friends.
We also formed our own club which is where I met another group of great friends.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:49 AM   #109
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Well I have so many great ones!! I do however think my favorite memory was of this past Christmas when there were so many posts about what we wanted from Santa. I was over whelmed at the amount of members who said they wanted "for others to have a safe place to stay and a warm meals for the holidays, and for all the children of the world to get something from Santa" Those posts were to me what Christmas should be....giving and praying for others less fortunate than we are. That made me so proud to be a member of WI.

I am so proud to be a member of WI
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:49 AM   #110
nann911

nann911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite memory was when Justin annouced he was leaving WI for Shinning Stars---APRIL FOOLS! Really had me going and at first upset.

Thank you WI for a great site for both young and old. Great friends and great information. I know I am not alone.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24