Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #1081
Webkinz :)

WeBkInZ pEaCe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory was when i entered the orioles contest by drawling my own webkinz! I loved looking at all the pictures too! Happy Birthday webkinzinsider!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #1082
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory would have to be first joining. I heard about this site trading in the WW clubhouse, and they stressed to me to try it, so I did. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I loved it right away. When I first joined, members were soo kind to me and helped me right away. When I first asked for help, I got it within minutes! Thanks WI!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #1083
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I would have to say my best memory from WI is the day I realized that it was a wonderful place for Webkinz Fans from all over to get together and enjoy our favorite pass-time! I love this forum and all of it's members. I've made such great friends here and look forward to making many more!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #1084
stretar3

stretar3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory from is when I first became a member everyone on the forum was so kind and helpful to me! I thank all the people who helped me get started on !!! I love Webkinz Insider!!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #1085
Puszek27
Puszek is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when I won a medieval sofa at the WI birthday bash.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #1086
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

My favorite memory? That's hard, there are so many...

If I had to choose one, I'd say meeting all of these wonderful people here at WI. Of course, not all of them have been nice to me, but I met some friends that I never would have met through WI. They're friends that I can always count on to talk to when I need someone to talk to, and I can always count on them to brighten up my day. I can also help people and share my ideas and really have an "impact" on how things run here, and I think it's a great way to get involved.

Thank you so much, and happy birthday WI!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1087

montana1d will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm a newbie to WI, so let me start by saying HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY! I think my best memory in my short time here is just how friendly everyone is. The wonderful way everyone is so positiive and willing to help. It's awesome to have a great place to share my obsession for Webkinz!
montana1d is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1088

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

My fav moment of Webkinz Insider was probably when I posted my first thread. I was SO surprised to find all the wonderful and helpful people who enjoy Webkinz like me!
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1089
Banned

KinzUndercover is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory on here was when i first joined! It was the best! People are so nice, and they helped me! Truley all the mods and owners and members helped me! I now have some great friends Thanks soo Much!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1090
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

I would have to say that my favorite memory would have to be becoming a Gift Guru! What an awesome moment. Thanks for everything, WI!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24