Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #991
pixipoo
Webkinz :)

lydsmonkey is a jewel in the roughlydsmonkey is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

i dont have a favorit meroey i love it all and everything wi does
lydsmonkey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #992
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI!! My favorate memory was when I was excepted to the GE! Everyone was so welcoming and nice! I love !!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #993
MelloXAki

unimist58999 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory was when I first found out that I loved writing because I started a hit story on WI.

HaPpY bIrThDaY WI!!!!
unimist58999 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #994
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Congratulations WI on 2 Years!

I'm relatively new, but so far the best "post" for me was the first time that I found a party while on vacation island! It was so great to finally be able to contribute to the thread that helped me to find so many parties before I became a member! Overall though, the whole community of WI is fantastic
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #995
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

My Favorite WI memory

was when I was first beginning WI and I went to a thread called,
Share a Meow With Kat and The Webkinz. When I went and posted everyone was very nice.
One of my best friends now is Kat (Blackie_lab2003)........

Thank You Kat!!!

~Em
emscales is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #996

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

My favorite WI memory is 3/05/09. That is the night of the most members ever on line at one time to date. We could not get into WW at the time due to maint. It is good to know we can go to a site where all have the same interest and chat, vent ect. I have come to learn alot about WW just from this site. Thanks for being here for all of us WW addicts 24/7.
Chippy59 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #997
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

My fav WI memory is probably when I joined the ChihuahuaGrl 12's Hard Rock Club. Alot of my WI friends are there, so that's a big part of it all to me
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #998
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Happy birthday! My favorite memory, besides joining this site, is when I finally became gifted. There were so many people who helped me finally get there and I appreciate every one of them, most especially my gift coach. This is such a great site and so many awesome members!
white5072 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #999

optoctkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the 2nd year. My favorite WI memory would probably be when I got my firt post over 500 it was AWSOME!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #1000
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

First I would like to say Happy 2nd Birthday WI! Now my favorite memory would be umm wow there are so many to choose from. How about this one, my favorite memory was when I welcomed someone to WI and posted on their profile page and they posted back and said thank you for welcoming me and yes I will ask you if I have any questions. It made me so happy to have that person say those nice things Thanks for having this great contest Wendy and Justin
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24