Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:36 AM   #91
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is how after many people felt that Fall Fest was a flop on WW, WI created the fun falling leaves celebration in October. Thanks for all you guys do for us here on WI!
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:36 AM   #92
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I've only been with WI for a little less than 9 months. I've seen people do some great things. What great friendships I have made. One of my favorite memories was when I wrote a silly poem for the Fall Fest/Halloween contest and won a W-Tales Couch. That was fun!!
Linnae is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #93
misssurfergirl
Webkinz :)

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

My biggest WI memory is when I first posted (very first post at the time) in a Cash Cow thread, someone had given me a rep point! i was very excited, as I didn't know what it was at the time.
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #94
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I have not been a member of WI long, but these are a few of my favorite memories....First, I really like that when you post a question, it is answered. Secondly, the page is so informative when it comes to collection items and when the Webkinz site is having technical issues. Finally, I feel that this site s so helpful to anyone who is just begining or already has a Webkinz account. Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #95
Lil Kinz
myldy is an unknown quantity at this point

My first memory of Webkinz was May of 2008...I was going through treatments for ****** cancer and my Mom brought me Charcol Kitty. She said enter the code and establish your community, to take your mind off what you are going through. I did and Webkinz helped me get through the treatments. I now have 33 Webkinz. I love them all and my treatments ended as of August 2008. My first year clean will be June 4th...I am looking forward to that and many many more years to come.

Thank you Webkiniz! You are super!

These are a few of the Webkinz I have.

:ccat::gecko::gwolf::hu sky:
myldy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #96
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

My favourite memory would be the April fool's joke you pulled on us last year.
luciar is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #97
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory of WI is telling everyone to check this site when something goes wrong in WW, because then you can see whether it is just you or that it is happening to everyone else. Everyone I meet that is A WW fan I tell about this site.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #98

audit22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday!

My favorite memory is just finding how much information there was on WI when I was relatively new to Webkinz. I never knew about so much of the stuff posted here. This site is just a wealth of information.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 AM   #99

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is the first time I visited this site. Webkinz was down, but being new to Webkinz, I didn't know this was a somewhat normal occurence. I was so frustrated that I couldn't log in. I googled webkinz help, and viola, I found the wonderful world of WI. I was so relieved to find out that the problems I was having were not a result of my PC. I was amazed at the level of work put into this website (I mean, have you ever checked out other websites that say they are devoted to Webkinz?). I actually visit WI before logging into Webkinz so that I am up to date on everything going on. Everytime Webkinz goes down, I log into WI for any info and remember that first time I visited this site. Thanks so much, WI!!
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #100

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My favorite memory is joining WI. I now know where to go for the latest and greatest info, and to find out about problems with Webkinz - whether they are global or just me !
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24