Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

Ravenclaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

The Springtime Speedster is my favorite vehicle in Webkinz World! My Purple Springtime Chick, Alice, matches it perfectly--she looks so cute in it!! & I love how pretty the Speedster looks, all glossy and flowery
A HUMONGOUS thank-you to those 4 people who donated their vans -- you are amazing!
Ravenclaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #82
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

My favorite WW vehicle is the Double Decker Bus. I don't have one, but I was born in the UK so it has a very nostalgic property for me .
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #83
pugsrock890 is an unknown quantity at this point

well my fave car is the JUMBLEBERRY TRACTOR! it is my favorite because it looks awesome and i even got it by trading from a very nice person
pugsrock890 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #84
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

My favorite vehicle in all of WW is one that I do not have; the Jumbleberry Tractor.
It reminds me of my John Deere
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #85
mipie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the red and white airplane
mipie9 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #86
I love my

DancingBananas will become famous soon enough

My favorite vehicle is the CAKE HOT AIR BALLOON! I love balloons and cake and them mixed together is like WOAH.
DancingBananas is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #87
Lil Kinz
tazlana is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle in WW is the Far North Sleigh. Even when it is not winter time, it reminds of Christmastime....my favorite time of the year. I look forward to the lights, the goodies, and spending time with family! There's nothing better than riding in a horse drawn sleigh while the snow drifts down and you're cuddled under a blanket with your best friends on the seat next to you!
Meet "Shimmer"! My favorite pet!
tazlana is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #88

lorelilee22 is on a distinguished road

My Favorite Webkinz vehicle is the Dex Dangerous Space Fighter. I have a whole room built like a Webkinz Star Trek command center. My pet lion "Rory" likes to pretend he is Dex Dangerous and cruise around the control center in his Dex Dangerous Space Fighter. So cool!
lorelilee22 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #89
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

Hi, my favorite vehicle is the Lavish Limo. I think it is very stylish looking. I do not have one but I am hoping one will pop up with my adoptions some day. Thanks for the great contest!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #90
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I love all the vehicles (I love collecting them) but my favorite is probably the Muddy Motorcycle.

Thank you WI for another awesome contest.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]