Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #801
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favourite is the stone speedster because I LOVE the stone age theme and the car is such a cute addition. My cat looks super cute driving around in it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #802
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you for the lovely giveaway, and to all of the members who are making it possible by donating! My favorite vehicle in Webkinz World is the Magic Carpet (retired exclusive, not estore). It was the exclusive I picked when I got 3 wishing wells in the middle row in Wishing Well 2, and I just love the design of it.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #803
Lil Kinz
silverwynd is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the Jumbleberry tractor. I hope I can get one.

Thanks to the members that made this contest possible, you are so awesome!
silverwynd is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #804
Webkinz :)

PearlPata is a jewel in the roughPearlPata is a jewel in the rough

My favorite webkinz vehicle is the police car psi from the German Shepard dog it is the coolest,but i do also like the Hummer from Artes shop.
PearlPata is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #805
Lil Kinz

awhippet is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the Muddy Motorcycle cause I just love the warthog!!
awhippet is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #806
Lil Kinz
princessfreddie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is definitely the hot air balloon. It is the first one I got, and I love having my pets float around in it, especially in a tree top room!
princessfreddie is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #807
Lil Kinz

tubah95 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love to ride my Double Decker Bus!!:bdog:say hi to my pets!!
tubah95 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #808
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

Great contest WI
My favorite car is the Turtle race
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 07-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #809
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

My favorite vehicle is the moon rover. I was so exited when they first came out. It was the first item I wished for from Amanda Panda when I had enough tokens. I finally got one with an adoption too, so now I have two.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #810
paragon571
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

my favorite vehicle is the bulldozer because it is cool even though i dont have it i think it is awesome and my brother works with bulldozers
paragon571 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]