Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #71
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite vehicle in WW is definitely the Old English Sheepdog PSI -- the Double Decker Bus! It's adorable, and it reminds me of Europe.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #72
Webkinz :)
debsfun is on a distinguished road

I just love the Skatecat Skate Board
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #73
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

I like the Daisy Driver. I love all the colors. But I also really like the Far North Sleigh! I had never saw it before. I love the whole x-mas line.
las is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #74
senorabean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hands Down my FAVORITE truck is the Truck of Terror!!!!!! I wish, wish, wish they would make it available as a rare item or bring it back for Halloween! Every Webkinz owner should have one !

Can't wait to visit the Touring Van when it comes to our town...WHOO HOOO
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #75
Lil Kinz
mommyflynn6 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the Hot Air Balloon! I would love to own one. Thank you for all these great contests.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #76

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

My favorite vehicle is the Swamp Runner Fan Boat. It looks so cute and moves so cool across the room. My Webbie's love it!!
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #77
ants a Ladybug

Kristindou is on a distinguished road

My favorite and most loved vehicle is the Hot Air Balloon. When I adopted my 2nd pet, Henrietta, I accidently sold the exclusive item. I went to the Curio Shop, and as if he read my mind, there was the Hot Air Balloon, ready to take the Elephant Fountain's place.
Kristindou is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #78

Miss Frizzle will become famous soon enough

My favorite is the pirate ship!!! It's not listed in the vehicle list.....but you can ride it underwater and the cannon shoots! Thanks so much for the contest!
Miss Frizzle is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #79

Mystic Moon is on a distinguished road

My favorite vehicle is the cake hot air balloon. I think the design of it is really cool and was a great idea of something to invent. It's original yet new, and someday I would like to ride in it.
Mystic Moon is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #80

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

My favorite vehicle in Webkinz World is the estore hover car. I don't have one but I think it looks very cool.

A big thanks to those WI members who donated their codes. WI members are the best!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]