Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #681
Webkinz :)

dpritchet will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite is the Muddy Motorcycle.
dpritchet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #682

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

My fave is my Schnauzer's green jalopy. Good luck everyone!
Hildie is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #683
Lil Kinz
fluffy2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite vehicle is the flying carpet.I have two of them in my webkinz house. I like it because it seems so cool and can fly.:easter:
fluffy2001 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #684
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

there so many and they are all so good but if i have to pick one, it would be the Kangaroo desert jumper jeep -- she was my 2nd webby & my 1st vehicle
webby4 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #685

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite vehicle (besides the Touring Van of course) is the Double Decker Bus.
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #686
Lil Kinz
104overandout is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz vehicle is the Far North Sleigh. I pull it out of storage every Christmas and use it for the whole holiday season. It's something to look forward to using each Christmas.
104overandout is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #687
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite Vehicle in WW is the eStore Animal Rescue Jeep. I love the colors on it! Thanks for the contest!
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Old 07-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #688
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

My favourite Webkinz vehicle is definatly the hot air balloon. It's a beautifully made item and very colourful... I love to ride it around in our flower garden!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #689

whatadame will become famous soon enough

My favorite vehicle is the Daisy Driver, from the Daisy Tortoise! I love the bright color!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #690
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

my favorite "car" is the hot air balloon because it looks so awesome while it's floating. Plus,l almost everyone can get it because it's from the Curio Shop!
kiki4katara is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]