Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #451
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

I like the double decker bus! It's the old english sheep dog's pet item! It's soooo cute!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #452
defender291

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the Ultimate Challenge Sports car, it is my most valuable car I own!
Old 07-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #453

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for this great opportunity to win a van! I must say I love riding so many things, but the hot air balloon has got to be my favorite! Good luck to all!
momofjbp is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #454
Lil Kinz
Dawlly is an unknown quantity at this point

My absolute favorite webkinz car is the Daisy Driver! I love the color and style of the Daisy Driver! I also love the Daisy Tortoise webkin that the car came with! I have almost 40 different webkinz cars right now and I am still on a quest to get all the cars in webkinz world.
Dawlly is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #455
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

I love, love, love the Red Hooded Riding Car! It reminds me of a Mustang and it's the closest my webbies will ever get to a cool car like that! It' also very clever to give that with the big bad wolf!

Thanks, WI, for yet another great contest and giving all of us a chance to get an item that most of us won't have a chance to get.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #456
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

My favorite vehicle in WW is the Cake Hot Air Balloon, it looks so yummy!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #457
Lil Kinz

97wrangler is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite car is the Red-Hooded Riding Car, it took a long time but i finally got mine!
97wrangler is offline Male
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #458
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

my favorite vehicle is the hummer! it is so rare!
cottoncandy567 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #459

ctoborg is on a distinguished road

My favorite vehicle is the exclusive mining cart which I won on the Super Wheel.
ctoborg is offline Male
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #460
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

My favorite Vehicle in Webkinz is the Humvee Toy SUV! It was the very first rare item I bought from the Curio Shop! :]
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]