Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #371
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite vehicle in WW is the striped speedster (zebra PSI) because it was the first car I got, its sooo cute, and it has zebra stripes which are AWESOME!!! Also my zebra just adores riding in it
webbyworld is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #372

gospottgo is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much to those who donated codes! It's very kind.

My favorite vehicle is the Hot Air Balloon, hands down. Just love the way it floats over the ground. Very fun for pets as an amusement ride.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #373
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love the love kitten balloon. It is the only webbie I purchased from the e-store. I had to have that balloon. Thanks for having a contest.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #374

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

thanks for another great contest!!
my favorite vehicle is something that i may never ever get is the
Skater Kat Skateboard!
it looks awesome!
MissAngelKinz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:15 PM   #375
I ♥

joey is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the Propeller Plane Exclusive!
joey is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:15 PM   #376
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

My favorite vehicle in WW is the Zum Cloud Car, because I have always wanted to ride on a cloud.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #377
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

My favorite vehicle is still the golf cart. It was one of the first rare items I collected from Arte and my webkinz love driving it around, especially in the outdoor rooms. I live vicariously through them; it would be cool to have a golf cart for real!
michls629 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #378
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the contest!!

My favorite vehicle is the pink convertible, reminds be of cruising the boulevard.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #379
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

My favorite car in WKW is the Golf cart, because its just awesome.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 07-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #380

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many wonderful vehicles, but I'd have to say that my favorite is the reindeer PSI, the Far North Sleigh. It is just so cute and Christmasy. It looks adorable in a Christmas room, or gliding over a snowy backyard!
mollee84 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]