Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #301
Webkinz :)

BudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

OK...let me see...hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I would have to say that my favorite car is the tractor. I garden every day and my pets love to ride the tractor through their gardens so that the trip to each one is shorter and more fun.
BudIV is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #302
Lil Kinz

vlynch is an unknown quantity at this point

For me its a tie between two vehicles that are my favorites, the farm tractor and the Schnauzer Jalopy. )
vlynch is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #303

mana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicness
mana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicnessmana is epic beyond epicness

my favorite webkinz vehicle is the flying carpet!
mana is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #304
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I would have to say my favorite would be the lavish limo, but I do like some of the others too.
Babs is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #305
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite car is the Double Decker Bus
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #306

Lovemydogsx3 is on a distinguished road

Oh this is hard I love collecting all the vehicles and I like all of them but my favorite is the Grey wolf Red Hooded Riding car, a real close second is the shell racer because I love turtles. Thank you for the donations you all rock, especially for those who are no where near a touring van.
Lovemydogsx3 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #307
Gma O is just really niceGma O is just really nice

It was hard to pick a favorite, I try to get all the vehicles and now my granddaughter does too! Being race fans though, I guess I'd pick the Fast Car Racer. It was fun looking at the pictures of all the vehicles and seeing which ones I'm missing.
Gma O is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #308

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite vehicle is the hot air balloon
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #309
Call me Tonks!

devil_chic will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

my favorite vehicle is the Animal Rescue Jeep b/c not only is it a fashionable car, it is also great for searching the jungle for animals that need rescuing!
devil_chic is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #310
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

My favorite vehicle is the Hot Air Balloon from the Curio Shop. It was the first rare I ever bought, and I love how it floats!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]