Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #191
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

The blue dragstrer of course cause i have never even seen one ..... except for pictures, but thats ok. we all have to dream.....
love the contest!!
jana11d is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #192
Webkinz :)

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Oh My very favorite would have to be the Heart air Balloon!! SOOO cute and I LOVE the pet
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #193
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I love anything space related, specifically the Flying Saucer and the Moon Rover! They are just cool.
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #194

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Great contest and thanks to all those folks that donated!!

My favorite vehicle is the Hot Air Balloon. It took me forever to finally get from Arte and I just love the bright colors. It reminds me of the one that I got to ride in when I was in California.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #195
sirbarkzalot

Cyrus83 will become famous soon enough

My favorite WW vehicle is the hot air balloons. They are colorful and fun!!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #196
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

My favourite vechicle is the...skateboard!
I know it's pretty simple because is an Wshop but I think it's cute. Blue is my favourite color and I love the way it's so simple, but of course, beautiful!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #197
Jenn76

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't even know about some of those vehicles, but I think the Milk Truck is awfully cute.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #198

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Out of all my vehicles, my favorite is the ambulance!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #199
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

My Favorite Van in is the Jungle Journey Balloon I just had to get it. I love it
Puppet is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #200
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

I love love love the blue dragster! It's been on my wish list forever!
kop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]