Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #1911
Webkinz :)

2twins is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite car has to be the Rainbow Rover.Click the image to open in full size. I just love the fun colors it has and all the fun places my webbies would ride in it.
2twins is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #1912
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

My favorite vehicle in WW is the Heart Air Balloon that is the Love Kitten's PSI.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #1913

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

my favorite vehicle is the signature limo. It is so shiny and classy
cutiepie79 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #1914
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

My favorite vehicle in Webkinz World is the Hot Air Balloon, my webbies love ridng in it and I think it is pretty cool too.
Cardamom is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #1915
Lil Kinz
BOOPSTER65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

To Enter the Webkinz Insider Tour Van Giveaway, just post in this thread telling us which vehicle in Webkinz World, besides the Touring Van, is your favorite. (Please don't tell us that you like the Van. We already know you like the Van. )

For a complete list of all of the vehicles in Webkinz World, visit the WIki, HERE.

Contest Dates: Tuesday, July 20th to 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, July 27th

Prizes: At least FOUR Touring Vans will be given away.

UPDATE: We now have more than 20 vans to give away!

If any more Touring Vans are donated to WIGIFTZ during the contest, they will be given away too.

Rules: Only one entry per person will be counted.

Entires: You can say you like any vehicle except the Touring Van.

Winners: Winners will be selected by RANDOM DRAWING and announced on Wednesday, July 28th.

To get things started, let me tell you about my favorite vehicle:

My favorite vehicle in Webkinz World is the Farm Tractor. I don't like gardening, but I like to have my pets ride around on the tractor anyway.

THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY
BOOPSTER65 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #1916
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

My favorite car is the Signature Limo, because I never thought I would have one, and I got it with my one and only Signature Pet that I got as a gift for Christmas last year - what an awesome surprize "extra" gift!!

Thanks so much to everyone who donated Van's for this contest, many like me don't have a tour spot anywhere near us (closest to me is 4 states away!) and this gives everyone an little chance to get one
Zeb is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #1917

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

My favorite vehicle is the Daisy Driver,All my pets love to ride in it and have so much fun. I also own a VW myself,and I love it.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #1918
hat's up peoples!!!
Lil Kinz

dazzle118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=fi]Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread[/langtitle]

[lang=fi]My favorite vehicle iin Webkinz World in the Pink convertable[/lang]
dazzle118 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #1919

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

There are so many great vehicles in WW but I think my favorite is the Red-Hooded Riding Car that came with the E-store Grey Wolf! It is really cool looking and I think the name is great too!
Old 07-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #1920
Lil Kinz
walk39 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite car is the double decker bus from the old english sheep dog
walk39 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]