Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #1331
Webkinz :)

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

Lets see... My faviorite webkinz vehicle has to be the Trick or Treat Trolls PSI Truck of Terror. I always liked Monster trucks as a kid and that's the only moster truck~ish vehicle there is. Plus I adore just about anything that has to do with Halloween. ^^
nightsdream is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #1332

beanie6966 is an unknown quantity at this point

My ALL TIME FAVORITE Webkinz vehicle has been (since it came out ), is, and will always be the Animal Rescue Jeep. It looks AMAZING, plus, it's really thoughtful of Ganz to put out an Animal Rescue item. I wish I could go to the Webkinz Tour Bus at the California State Fair, but I live on the other side of the United States. I just made 2 Webkinz Tour Buses that was send by a WI member. My Webkinz pets love to ride around in them and rest in them!!!!
beanie6966 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #1333
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love the tractor being from farm country.
kidsed is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #1334

gorillaman567 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz vehicle is the Roadster Go-Kart. I like it because it looks really awesome and it looks just like the bed from my favorite room theme, the automotive theme
gorillaman567 is offline Male
Old 07-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #1335
delmakr is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a really tough choice. I like the double decker bus because it's unique, but I guess my fav would have to be the lavish limo. Now that's a classy ride!
delmakr is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #1336

dasisk is on a distinguished road

I love the hover car it makes me feel like i'm in the future it's awesome!!!!!!!!!
dasisk is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #1337
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

My favorite vehicle is the Daisy Driver!!! My Daisy Tortoise lets my Peace Puppy drive it all the time!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #1338

tonyamusicgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Of the the wonderful vehicles in Webkinz i would have to say the Animal Rescue Airplane is my favorite because i love the way it looks, een though i do not have one. I also love animals so it also matches me kinda.
tonyamusicgirl is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #1339

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Hi - thanks for the opportunity to win this!!!! My favorite vehicle is the Cake Hot Air Balloon!!!

Thanks to everyone who donated codes!!
Old 07-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #1340
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

My FAVORITE Webkinz vehicle is the Running Shoe Racer. It's just so cute, and my pets love riding around in it! Talk about fast feet!
irulek is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]