Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #1321
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

I love the Dex Dangerous vehicle. The one that looks like a space ship? My snake, Ziggy, looks so cute as he zips around in it.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #1322
LIKA
Webkinz :)

lika will become famous soon enough

mine favorite webkinz car is the riendeer sliegh!!!! santa(my riendeer) rides it around 24/7!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #1323
Lil Kinz

cowy1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

my fav vehichle of all time would have to be the webkinz touring van, i love all the pics of webbies on it. I love all the vhichles but if the touring van doesnt count then i absolutely love the mining cart, i love it because it is sooooo rustic, i round around in my garden in it while my webby is wearing outrageous clothes!!!!! love cowy and my cow chad....
cowy1210 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #1324
Lil Kinz
Chele is on a distinguished road

Our favorite is the flying carpet! The touring van looks awesome too! Thanks for the contest!
Chele is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #1325
Lil Kinz
emkate is on a distinguished road

My favourite vehicle is the White Terrier Scooter because I think it's a perfect match for the White Terrier, and that my White Terrier looks sooooooo cute riding in it!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #1326
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

My favorite vehicle is the Stone Speedster! My pets look so cute riding around in it. I was so happy when I was able to get it from the Curio shop!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 01:18 PM   #1327
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Definately the Swan boat car, I want to honour my newest Webkinz, Serena the White Swan.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 07-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #1328

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

My favorite vehicle is the Springtime Speedster. Purple is my favorite color and spring is my favorite season!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #1329

lovemr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is Dex Dangerous Space Fighter. I love the shadow it casts. I have in in my space room. Thanks so much for this contest. The van did not come anywhere near where we live. Not even to our state!
lovemr is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #1330

sourizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the Cake Hot Air Balloon. It always makes me hungry.
sourizzy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]