Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #1141
az up Doc?
Webkinz :)

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

It's so hard to choose, but right now my favorite is the Yellow Fastcar Racer! It looks exactly like NASCAR with all those stickers on it...too cute!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #1142
wallyjr2

wallyjr101 is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the webkinz blue dragster
Because it is so rare and I can't find anyone who has one!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #1143

rainbowkid is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite has to be the Rainbow Rover! I don't even have one, but would love to get one someday when I save up enough Zummies in Zumwhere!

Thanks to those donating their vans--You are so generous! is such a great place!!
rainbowkid is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #1144
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

the one that is my favorite is the amblance. i like the amblance becuase that vechile helps ppl and brings them to the hospital.i also like it becuase all my webkinz pets can play with it. it just not for boys or girls.the ambluance is something that is important to the world.
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #1145
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

My favorite webkinz vehicle is the Trail Blazin' Terrier Scooter, Because it reminds me of when I had my west highland white terrier (Real Dog) and I'd push her around on my scooter. =]
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #1146

adiern is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the hot air balloon.
adiern is offline Male
Old 07-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #1147
holliberri25
Gifted
holliberri25 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the magic carpet!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #1148
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

:cs:My favorite vehicle is the Humvee! I waited so long before I could buy it and one dy it was there. My pets love riding around in it too!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #1149

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

My most favorite vehicle in webkinz world is the zum cloud car from Zumwhere that you can buy. I love when my pets drive around in it. It is so cool because it floats around.Awesome!!!!:cs::easter::goo:
jacgirl11 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #1150
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

My favorite vehicle is the Lavish Limo that you can receive as a Signature adoption gift. I have a few Signature pets, But still no Lavish Limo
Thats OK because It gives me a good reason to buy Signature Pets Every month!
shellybrayley is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]