Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #1121
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz vehicle is the Double Decker Bus. I think it is so creative and it's nice to have a vehicle that you can create a room around and the Double Decker Bus is a challenge. I also love the little Daisy Car, it reminds me of a mini punch buggy.
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #1122
Webkinz :)

emmonster123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle in Webkinz World is the Puppy Patrol Car and Ambulance. It gives my pets time to let go and follow their dreams.

Last edited by emmonster123; 07-24-2010 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: Wrong Car Sorry :)
emmonster123 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #1123
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

The Super Stripy Speedster is my favorite... I finally got it and it is now in a place of honor in my zebra themed room!
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #1124
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite 'ride' is the Far North Sleigh. It is the PSI for the reindeer, who was our very first pet. Punkin Sparkle, myself and my daughter have a lot of fun riding around.
myaalf is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #1125
eckeck
Lil Kinz
eckeck is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite vehicle is the milk truck. My cow will ride around in it in my kitchen while cooking.
eckeck is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #1126

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz vehicle is the daisy driver. It's adorable and my daisy tortoise looks so cute when she is riding around in it!
SillyMili10 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #1127
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Oh yah, another contest! My favorite WW vehicle is the new stone age car--it reminds me of the Flintstones cartoons.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #1128
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

My favorite vehicle is the Shell Car, because I'm a bit of a turtle fanatic :turt:
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #1129
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I love the pink convertible because it is a model of the '59 Cadillac that i've always wanted for myself :-D As soon as i realized that the poodle had that car and she was a caring valley pet that month I ran out to the mall and had to have her.

It's so hard to pick a favorite car because i'm a car collector and i'm just about 15 short of having all the cars in WW.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #1130
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite vehicle in ww is the golf cart! I love driving them in real life, and my webkinz love driving them in Webkinz World!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]