Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #1071
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest Thread

My Favorite car is the new remix car so extra cooooooooooooooool!
spypuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #1072
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Thanks for the great contest!!! My favorite is the Farm Tractor. I love to ride it in my garden. I also really love to garden in real life, so the Tractor is perfect.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #1073
Corey68
Lil Kinz
aagb is an unknown quantity at this point

I like several of them, from the hot air balloon -- my first vehicle -- to the pirate ship and the cake hot air balloon -- come on, it's chocolate cake!

But I really like the animal rescue jeep, because of what it's made to do.
aagb is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #1074
kerbear77 is an unknown quantity at this point

My car collection is my favorite collection! I have to have two garages just to contain all the cool Webkinz vehicles I have! I waited and waited for Webkinz to come out with a motorcycle, and when they finallly did, it was a real hog! A warthog motorcycle, that is. And that is my very favorite Webkinz vehicle. I can just imagine the warthog out on the open highway, wearing my favorite Kinz style Rock Jacket, feeling free and wild! Woo-hoo!
kerbear77 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #1075

lilspypuppy is on a distinguished road

OH it has to the new Solar Speedster GO GREEN!!!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #1076

dancediva2008 is on a distinguished road

My favorite vehicle is the deep sea diving machine- It is so cool you disappear!
dancediva2008 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 AM   #1077
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Hmmm.....although there are so many cool vehichles like the unicycle, my favorite is probably the Hot Air Balloon.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #1078
chickadeegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think my favorite is the golf cart. :cdee:
Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #1079
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

My favorite vehicle has to be the Farm Tractor! My pets have a big farm and it's so much fun to ride up and down the rows in the tractor to inspect the produce!
ManxKat is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #1080
Lil Kinz

fuzzylila is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the mining cart.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, acra798 is blackstorm, adan and beagle were here, blooglej wuz here hahaha, contest, cute loves horses, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, go tourr avns go!, goldendoodle, gwenstar37, hawktalon was here!, here!, hot air balloons, i luv webkinz, lanawas here!, lovekat was here, luree luffs you!, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, red 5 standing by, super happy funtime, the bread truck man, [makenna]