Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #981
Gifted

Jacy613 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

We have a fondness for our very first pet, Cheddar the St. Bernard. At first, we weren't quite sure what to do with him in WKW, but we quickly learned our way around, and now we love being a part of Webkinz!
And Cheddar has since made tons and tons of new friends!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #982
Webkinz :)
cloneh is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Dakota, my Signature Timberwolf that I got for Christmas last year. We really like playing games in the arcade together. I hope I win a pharoah's helm, because it would remind me of the time I got to go to the King Tut exhibit that was amazing. Thanks for the opportunity to try and win one.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #983
hectora
Lil Kinz

hectora962 is on a distinguished road

My fav pet was balto my husky. He is soooooooo adorable and was my 9th pet.
I didn't get get a pharoh's helm yet and I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:husky:Balto loves you!!!
hectora962 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #984
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

My favorite will always be my lil'kinz golden retriever, Golden, (I know, not the best name!). When I first got him, I was really little and loved to write stories about him. I know that sounds kinda weird to write stories about him, and I dont do it anymore, but soemtimes after digging through my drawers I find one of the stories I wrote about him and smile.
golden235 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #985
Lil Kinz
Camsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an incredibly difficult question to answer when I have almost 100 Webkinz on account, and another 12 or so waiting for the perfect name!! I love Cookie, my Signature Yorkie, and Nibbles, my Guinea Pig, and any one of about 50 more of my Webkinz very much, but the Webkinz dearest to my heart will always be Lacey, my Lil' Kinz White Terrier. She was the third pet adotpted on my account, and the first pet I picked out for myself!! She's reached level 8 on most of the Kinzville Academy, and she's always my favorite to play with!!!:wt:
Old 05-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #986

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

My favorite Webkinz is the bulldog because it looks like our dog named "Sara".
JeanneKay is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #987
jennwestlake
Lil Kinz
jennwestlake is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Mac, my elephant. He was my first Webkinz and he was a gift from a great friend. I like him so much that I bought a Lil' Kinz of the elephant to hang out with me in my car.
jennwestlake is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #988
Lil Kinz
beausue is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite wekinz is my fluffernie my Dacshund erniecshund because he looks just like my real da
beausue is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #989

amrich is on a distinguished road

my favorite webkinz is my Lil Kinz mouse "Brie."
She has attitude
Rainbow and the gang
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #990
Gifted
gramw is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is Sahara, my camel. He lives in my Egyptian room where he is quite at home. I love to watch him walk around the room and sit on a chair. So cute.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz