Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #971
Webkinz :)
chefshar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is Daisy she is my sheep! I just got her for my 7th Birthday and I love the bed she came with!
chefshar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #972
Lil Kinz
Heartsdesign is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is the Frog. I love the way he hops across the computer screen. He makes me giggle.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #973

lilspypuppy is on a distinguished road

My Gma found a Mapic panda and did not like the bed that came with it so she gave it too Me!!!

Lucky Kid that's me!!

Love the contest too!!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #974
Lil Kinz

Bristol06 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Bristol the Polar Bear. She was my first webkinz. She is fun to dress and is good at dancing!
Bristol06 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #975
doodlebug1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite webkinz is my Golden Retriever Sparky! She is the 1st webkinz that I got and my little sister gave her to me on her birthday! 1 of our Aunties gave her the Velvety Elephant and a Golden Retriever and my sister wanted me to have the dog because she knows that I love dogs and she loves Elephants! We always share things together.
doodlebug1 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #976
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

My favorite webkinz would definitely be my Pink and White Cat, Cuddles. She was my first Webkinz on my second account and she is just so cute!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #977
Lil Kinz
wpm77 is an unknown quantity at this point

wpm777***********

I have to say our favorite webkinz's pet is the pug because it reminds us of our own pug Hunter.
wpm77 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #978
Lil Kinz
SkylarC is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you see, my favorite pet must indeed be my little green child, Glen Cocoa. He is a young, energetic llama who loves to spend his days relaxing in the Kinzville Park collecting litter.
SkylarC is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #979
Lil Kinz
lauriv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I have to say that my favorite webkin on a sentimental level is my black stallion because it was purchased for my then 2 year old son who was too young to play. So I started playing with my then 6 year old son. It was a wonderful bonding experience. Two years later I am more addicted than ever and have since converted several family members to join in my favorite obsession.
lauriv1 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #980
Lil Kinz

thebananapeelz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz pet is Zack, my lil' kinz Black Bear. I got him about 2 years ago and we went through a lot together! Whenever I feel down and lonely, Zack always cheers me up and gets me through rough times. Zack is the best!
thebananapeelz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz