Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #951
Webkinz :)
kenzikinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my lilkinz gorilla dave. Even though he retired a couple of months ago, I still love him
kenzikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #952
goldstar2000

Tomorrow I turn 10 and my favorite pet turns 2. He is a panda. His name is papa panda. When I was in first grade I won a stuff raccoon from a claw machine I thought he was a panda bear so I called him papa panda. For my 8 birthday my mom got me my first webkinz. We have the same birthday now so that is why he is my favorite.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #953

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite pet's name is patches. She is a black and white cheeky dog. One reason she is special to me is because she is a retired webkinz. She is a very special pet. She loves icecream and hanging out in the kinzville park. She picks up trash for all the fellow members of Webkinz world who like to hang out in the park with friends. She also loves hanging out in the clubhouse. She has so many friends! She is outgoing, and friendly and loves playing house in the clubhouse. Sometimes she likes to go on kinzchat but mostly she goes into Kkinzchat plus so she can say what she would like to. After all this fun she likes to come home and have sleepovers with her sisters. She loves sleeping on a superbed, but she likes to take turns.
Polarbears11122 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #954

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my lil'kinz horse. She is my first pet and my daughters got her for me on Valentine's Day. They love that I help them on webkinz and decided I needed a pet of my own. I have really grown to love Webkinz a lot as a way to wind down after a busy day and to bond with my kids. I named my pet horse Jasmine and she now has lots of other pets to share her online house with.
CMV_W is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #955
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

My favorite webkinz has to be...hm...that's a tough one!

But I have to say it's the Black Freisan. I have one, he was my first pet, and his name is Midnight.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #956
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

My favorite would have to be Rosalie, my first Lil' Seahorse.
I was so happy when I first got her! She was a gift from my sisters.
Now Rosalie is probably my most spoiled pet, and she has many other seahorse friends to play with.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #957
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

This one is a toughie! Can I have two favorites? ; )

If I had to choose just one, it would be my very first Webkinz,
my Himalayan kitty who I named Valentine. It was a Valentine's Day
gift from my son, so it means a lot to me. (And Valentine's Day is
my favorite holiday!)

Coming in neck and neck is one I wasn't sure I'd ever find, but my
daughter found it for me - the Lava Dragon!
It is positively regal in appearance with all that black and gold!
I love him!

But, in the end, Valentine will always win the day for favorite Webbie!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #958
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

My favorite pet is ChubChub my dd's spotted froggy

good luck to everyone

hugs
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #959
ow, I just figured t

Aqualeaf is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my newest addition, a Lil Kinz lamb named Whimsy. Her room was personally designed by me, and the plush is just so adorable! I got Whimsy for easter from a store. I'm so glad Webkinz aren't just sold at Hallmark anymore, they were so expensive, about $15 for a large one!
Aqualeaf is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #960
Hennifers

Hennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite webkinz pet is the sherbert bunny because it is very rare and also its such a happy pet with its bright colors
Hennifers is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz