Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #941
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my first pet, Luvie. She is a Yorkie & I have lovingly decorated her room in a Rainbow theme. She has the new Over the Rainbow Superbed, the rainbow coffee table, 2 leprechaun pots of gold, and retired the Rainbow couch in her room. Her fave outfit is the Springtime Kinz Style Dress with matching shoes, the orange flower hair clip, and black shades.

My second fave pet is Libra, the Sapphire Birthstone Pet because she was my first ever Estore purchase, which I got for myself for my birthday last year. Her room is decorated in blues and golds and just a bit of silver. She gets to wear the charm forest tiara & glittering silver dress & Nafaria's Purple Slippers. She keeps the crown of wonder in a gold safe in her room.

I bet many people will say their fave pet is their first one......I can't be the only sentimental sap on the forum, lol. Bren
bluedollymama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #942
Webkinz :)

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite Webkinz pet is the Pearl Pup. I was born in June and bought her to celebrate my birthday. I also like her because she always appears to be smiling.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #943
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite pet would be the canary i searched for weeks and at the store i saw a yellow thing picked it up and it was the canary it is very special to me i take it every where i go i built a desk for it at school i just love that little special bird its the best ever.
galieo is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #944
Lil Kinz
Mkmama is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been "helping" both of my daughters on their accounts for about 3 years now. I would have to say my favorite Webby would have to be the baby seal. I love the way she moves. It is sooo cute.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #945

missycat128 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my first one, Honey, my hippo.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #946
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my black and white cat because that the first one I got! Her favorite food is watermelon! (it actually says so)!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #947
pianoflute8 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz eh? I love all of mine equally-like a family! So all of them are my favorite! I hope I win a code!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #948
Gifted

WrightOne is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is the sherbert bunny. I love the colors and it was one of the first pets they made that was really soft. I also love the puff tail. It also retired right after I bought mine so it is pretty valuable to me because I cannot replace it. Thanks for hosting this contest.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #949

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

My first pet Sarawhich my aunt gave me for my birthday 3 years ago. SHe is the one I normally use unless I get a new pet that I use for a day or so or decide to use a pet with a better name.
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #950
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz is my collie because I've always wanted a real collie but never had one. So now I have my beautiful Webkinz collie named Heath.
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz