Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #911
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Hi! I'm Amanda, and my favorite Webkinz pet is the Pegasus. I love the pegasus because it has an amazing special item, an adorable online version, and a great plush as well. I got my Pegasus when it was my birthday, and my mom made me search for it in the house. I love the Webkinz Pegasus! (:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #912

Graystripe has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz got to be the Signature Calico Cat! It's big, soft, and totally huggable!
I love it so much!
Graystripe is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #913

Jayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to behold

My fave webkinz is the Persian Cat. It was my first and it's sooo adorable!
Jayja is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #914
Lil Kinz
IorekByrnison is an unknown quantity at this point

Like so many others here, I'd have to say my favorite webkinz is also my first one. It is the polar bear and I chose him because of the movie The Golden Compass. Iorek is my favorite character in that film/book.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest!
Old 05-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #915
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

My first and favorite pet is Sarah,my Cocker Spainel.She is a "pop star" she was roomies with her friend intil they move and she now sleeps with her best friend.She likes to lay down on her bed and write while listening to music.And she loves pie.
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #916
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz pet is my pink poodle Presley.Three years ago my son( Benjamin) and my daughter in law( Rachelle) brought me home this little pink stuff toy.They said this is not just a ordinary stuff toy ,you go on line and take care of it everyday.Well to make a long story short,I was hooked!That was three years ago, two accounts and a total of 52 Webkins.Just one more thing I would like to tell all of you.They got me the poodle because at the time I had a wonderful poodle named Peppy.He was my baby in every way imaginable.I loved him with all my heart and soul.Sadly I lost Peppy a year ago March.I miss him every minute of every day.So the little pink Webkinz reminds me of him every time I go on line.Thanks for another great contest.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #917

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

My favorite webkinz is my first ever, Tuffy the Black Lab (she's named after the black lab my mom had as a kid). I'd heard about webkinz from my friend and couldn't wait until Christmas, when I finally got her!
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #918

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my swan, go figure.LOL I had a real swan along with a neighbor who had a real one. We bought them for our husbands on valentines day. They have since died and my husband returned the favor and bought me Valentine. I love her and spoil her with a pretty pink room on my chemo pink side. I also have another swan called Molly that a WI friend's daughter sent me and she is on Grandmaswan side and called Molly. I have so much fun on WW and I love WI for all the nice people I've met.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #919
<3

neocat3miracle is sweet stuff
neocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my first pet, Snowball! She's a lil' kinz persian cat! She was a gift from one of my friends. Her favorite food is spaghetti and her favorite item is a gumball machine! I Snowball!
neocat3miracle is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #920

Henkar is on a distinguished road

Hello,

My favorite pet is my Lil' Leopard. He is special because he was the first webkinz I got. He is the one that gets the special prizes and toys that I have collected from Webkinz. I have 20 webkinz so far, but my Lil' Leopard Patch is my all time favorite. I got him from a fund raiser from School in 2008. When I got Patch I had no idea what Webkinz was all about. He was the reason why I got into Webkinz in the first place.

He used to sleep with me in my bed too. I am bigger now, so I have special place for my real webkinz to sleep. I have some virtual ones too.

I love Webkinz, I like taking Patch to the Clubhouse and the Kinzville Park.

I go into Webkinz every day to play the games and do my dailies.

Thanks for creating Patch and all the other pets.

Thanks!
Henkar is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz