Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #901
gotmilk25
Webkinz :)

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite is the emerald lab, my birthstone pet. I might get one soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #902

carla is on a distinguished road

I think, naturally, my favorite Webkinz pet is my very first one, Jack, the Gorilla. I use him the most often when playing games or events. He looks tough, but is a sweetheart to the core. Thank you for reminding me to remember my favorite!!
carla is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #903
Lil Kinz

cocoa48302 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my sea otterm Otto. I got him for christmas and logged him on my account the day after I got him.
cocoa48302 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #904

lovingdogs101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess my favorite pet would have to be all of them its like so hard to choose there all so amaznging in there own special way and they should all get there special and they need to get a special gartetude . there all my favorite
lovingdogs101 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #905
Lil Kinz
midobrka is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet...hard as it is to choose it would be my newest webkinz Sweet Caroline a Marshmallow Bunny. She looks so pretty wearing a pink bow, glass slippers and the fairy princess ball gown! I also love the marshmallow seeds!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #906
Lil Kinz
postie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz is the first one I got, Quasey the Chihuahua:chi: He's the one that I play
with the most. I love all my webkinz, but he's the special one.
postie1 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #907

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

It's really hard to choose a favorite pet but the Signature Small Fox won my heart.
I love him even if i am a little too old to play with stuffed animals !
They're adorable and cuddly and their fur is very silky and soft.
If you're going to buy a signature small webkinz, i highly suggest this pet. They are so awesome! I can't take my eyes away from mine!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #908
Lil Kinz

ehemgrr is an unknown quantity at this point

my pet is a :el1: he loves bananas
i also have a estore love Dino it proudly displays my webkinz member items (the hat monthly item etc.)
Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #909
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite pet is the Lil Kinz White Terrier. This was my first Webkinz and I was so happy to have my own account, rather than use my daughter's (lol!).
I named her Prada and to this day, she is my favorite. I play using her at least once a week and I think back to when my dock had under twenty items in there, compared to seven-hundred something!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #910
lnsisk is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is my signature german shepherd. I love his item and he is very cute!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz