Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #81
Katniss,GirlOnFire
Webkinz :)

Ginnie98 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love the Webkinz Chipmunk, and was SOOOOO exicted when you guys announced there would be one! Mine's name is Chippers.
:cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::cmunk::c munk::cmunk:
Ginnie98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 AM   #82
OSUChad is a name known to allOSUChad is a name known to allOSUChad is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Well my favorite pet is my first pet. My cheeky monkey named Gundy. Although I do really like my new thunderbird named Durant. All of my pets have a sports themed name: Gundy, Eddie, OKC Thunder, and Sid. Thanks for offering this great contest for your members. Love the insider!
OSUChad is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:48 AM   #83
patthomas has a spectacular aura about

My favoirte pet is my springer spaniel, I have a dog looks jus like him. This is my very first dog altho I am now a grandmother I have never had my own dog. I love all of the webkinz pets but this is my favorite
patthomas is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:48 AM   #84
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

my absolute favorite is my dd's LIL LAMB
which i ebayed for...i was debating whether to get the full size one, since i had seen only picturs (i live in Israel and ebayed most of my pets)

on the way from ballet class dd for some reason took it out of her bag and LOST it ((
as a rule we dont get duplicates...but i couldnt stand it (being her fav plushie)..and we now own a brand new lil lamb
pinukity is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:49 AM   #85

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

My favorite pet is the signatue panda. The pet itself is soo soft and I like the way it moves in webkinz.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #86

raybear117 is just really niceraybear117 is just really nice

My favorite webkinz is the Ice Fawn (see left). I think they're adorable and I also like how rare they are. Mine is named Isolde, and I will be buying a Fire Fawn to name Tristram to match.

Last edited by raybear117; 04-30-2010 at 07:53 AM..
raybear117 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #87

lnd1st is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the Lil kinz Unicorn. She was my daughter's first webkinz. And till date she is well loved after 20 more webkinz after her.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #88

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite pet is a cow. she is generation 1 and has no W! she was my fist pet and i named her tilliecow... (she was a cow, my dog's name is tillie) i was young when i got her. She is my favorite and like my little princess so she wears the fairy princess ball gown! good luck everyone!
clarewebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #89

manboy77777 is on a distinguished road

my fav webbie is wishbone a jack Russell terrier i got his name from the wishbone books
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #90

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

oh, i have to say I have no clue which pet is my favorite...Hold on....gotta think about this....hmm....actually I really like the fire fawn and the ice fawn. I would have gotten one of them, but I didn't have enough estore points.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz