Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 03:08 PM   #881
jasybear1
Webkinz :)

Jasybear will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my first webkinz was Jenna the:chi:.
i love her so much (in real life too) and always loved her funky style.
she is one of a kind and thats what i love best about her!
she will always have a place in my heart!

Jasybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #882
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Mine is probably Bamm-Bamm, my cocoa dino!! I won him myself at the boardwalk, and it was super exciting. The cocoa dinos had JUST come out and everyone was giving me dirty looks at the arcade after I won!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #883

reting564 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is definitely the lil' kinz googles! He's sooooo cute and fuzzy! I love the pond he comes with when you adopt him. there can't be any pet better than him(:
reting564 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #884

xluckeybabyx is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet would have to be my lil kinz penguin :pgn:that I got for Christmas two years ago, i think. I decided to name him Scamper after one of my favorite movies I watched as a kid:The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin!!! I just love how he scampers around my house and I even made a snow room for him so he can spend time in his natural habitat! I also love Christmas so I love to dress him up in some festive Cmas clothes! hehehe Here is a pic of him in his bed with the red hat on and his friend the snowman(Mittens) is his babysitter Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #885
hsmom2 is on a distinguished road

I can't have a favorite-they are like kids. hee hee Ok, I will go with my gecko, Gregory. I just think he's so cute.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #886

Good2go is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

This is a tough one, my first pet which is the St.Bernard Full size reminds me of the rescue dogs they use to send out for rescue in the snowy mountains but recently I adopted Leo the Lion, My moms sign is Leo and I love Lions so it's a tough one, I guess if I had to choose it would definitely be My St.Bernard, I love my BowBow, I meant to call him Bow Wow but accidently spelled it wrong and spelled his name BowBow, I guess that's why I love him and he still sleeps with me at the end of my bed.
Good2go is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #887
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Oekie (my alley cat) was named after a ginger cat that chose us to take care of him many years ago. He was the sweetest cat always taking care of the other cats around the house. He passed away over 9 years ago, but still has a place in our hearts today.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #888

Piano Girl is on a distinguished road

My favourite Webkinz pet of all time will have to be Evening, my brilliant Signature endangered Bengal Tiger. She's a character from the new book that I'm writing, and I think that because my imagination can bring my characters off the page, it's just wonderful to have my Webkinz.
Piano Girl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #889

piglover36 is on a distinguished road

My favorite kind of webkinz is the Jack Russell Terrier because i have one of my own. I also kept begging webkinz to make one and they finally did!! I feel that everyone has the strength to make a difference in this world one step at a time!!
piglover36 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #890

mjmakaha has a spectacular aura aboutmjmakaha has a spectacular aura about

my favorite pet is my second pet Hanza the elephant when i first saw her i immediately fell in love with her!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz