Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #871
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
Rummy10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is also the first one I adopted - Big Pete the St. Bernard. He was adopted Christmas day, 2006 and although he now has many "housemates" he is still my favorite. I love his bushy eyebrows and how all the outfits seem to look great on him - not so for some of the newer animals!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #872
Webkinz :)
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet is my spotted frog, Hoppy. This was my first pet and was a gift from my niece. She bought it for me to keep me occupied while I was recovering from surgery. It has been 2 years and I am fully recovered, but I am still on Webkinz=)
Old 05-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #873
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

My favorite Webkinz is Pinky Poodle my Pink Poodle. She was my first Webkinz. I got her on Christmas. She shares a room with my White Terrier. She is really cute and has lived through every Webinz moment with me. She is really special to me.

NICE8x
Old 05-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #874

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I love them all, but I guess my favorite would have to be my Black Frisian Stallion , Stan Lee.
I named him after Stan " The Man" Lee, creator of Marvel comics.
I used to watch his reality show "Who want to be a Super hero".
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #875
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Yay!! Another great contest!!!
My favorite webkinz is Happy my black and white cheeky dog.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #876
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz pet is my tinkerpup he is so cute and mechanical looking.
I think that Webkinz should make more for a family of windup pets.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #877
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

My favorite Webkinz is Nightblossom, my Black Cat. She was my first seasonal, purchased in the first year they were available. Her W is an older design.
Rriel is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #878

gospottgo is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is probably the bullfrog. There are so many cute ones, but the Bullfrog, Hoppy, was my first one. He wears all sorts of weird outfits. I even have the Lil Kinz Bullfrog who rooms with him.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #879
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

My favortie webkinz is my Clydsdale. It was my very first webkinz, and my mother gave it to me. It got my webkinz adventure started, and I always play with that webkinz when I log in.

Good luck everyone!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #880

Eichhornchen has a spectacular aura about

My favorite pet is my grey squirrel. The plush is cute, but the online avatar is even cuter. I got it because it was on clearance at a Hallmark store that was going out of business. It was only after coming here that I learned that my pet had been retired more than a year before I bought it!
Eichhornchen is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz