Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #861
Webkinz :)
xerxia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

While I love my first webkinz, my favourite pet is my first lil kinz, a grey and white cat named Arwen. Arwen is my little princess (complete of course with crown)!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #862
doublemee

meeX2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Missy who is a white and pink Yorkie. She was my first Webkinz and allowed me to play with my grand-kids who lived in another town. Now they are older but I still love my Webkinz babies and love to play the games and decorate rooms.
Missy now has loads of sisters and brothers Webkinz. They all live together in their gigantic house. I even have one room that serves as a bunkhouse. It has enough beds in it so that everyone can sleep there. Sometimes we have thunder storms and they all like to be together on nights like that. They are a little afraid of thunder.
My webkinz friends are great. I especially love the Get Eleven game.
meeX2 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #863

jenni615 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi webkinz insider!First of all I would like to thank you for making it possible. I really enjoy Being caught up on everything webkinz. The forums are extremely helpful when I am stuck on a pet name or even a room design.Thanks again!!!

My all time favorite webkinz is the signature cheetah. their extremely cute. THeir psi is awesome as well.

bye!
jenni615 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #864
falloutboyfan23

falloutboyfan23 will become famous soon enough

my favourite webkinz is the charcoal cat. it reminds me so much of my cat that passed away last year ♥
falloutboyfan23 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #865

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Great contest.
So, I love all my Webkinz. But one is just about my favourite. That one is my Love Puppy, Puppy Luv. I got her for a Christmas present about 2 years ago. As I’m in the UK I thought I would never get a Love Puppy – but it has always been one of my favourites. Puppy Luv is spoilt rotten, she has the best room in my webkinz house and is the only webkinz I buy stuff for in the kinzstyle outlet on a regular basis. She may have a bit of a floppy ear, and her coat (The valentine one that I bought especially for her <3) may have a bit of a frayed ribbon, but she will always have a special place in my heart.

Pics of Puppy Luv:

Click the image to open in full size.

Lucy and Puppy Luv xx
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #866
Lil Kinz
xphile3kids is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my Kinz Clip Whimsy Dragon. I keep it clipped to my purse and just looking at it brightens up my day. My favorite regular-sized Webkinz is the Hedgehog (actually, it's my son's Webkinz, but I bought it for him because I think hedgehogs are so cute!).
Old 05-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #867
Righteous
sparklygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz is also my first webkinz - my white terrier named Sparkles. She looks so cute with her little pink bow. She is the one I play with and dress the most.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #868
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

I just adore my webkinz! I have been on webkinz for four years and My very very favorit webkinz is my himalayan cat. She looks just like my kitty at home who is named Bear as well. The room that I decorated for her is a winter cabin themed room and the outfit that she is currently dressed in is the little read ridinghood costume! I would just love to be one of the lucky members to recieve a pharoh helmet and I hope you read my post!!! thanks!!!!
schmeggly is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #869

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

My favorite webkinz is the Yorkie. Mine was a gift from my grandkids...so we play together and have lots of fun. It is one thing that we can play together and we love it....my granddaughter likes to make her webkinzs room look just like mine....
Old 05-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #870

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

My Favorite pet is my Shamrock Puppy " Daddy's Girl". My Fathers birthday was on St. Patrick's day. He passed away 3 years ago, so when I saw the Shamrock pup I knew I had to have her. She lives in the outdoor stone card theme room at my webkinz mansion and is a very good gardener. Every time I see her I think of my wonderful father. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es/smitten.gif
bubble38gum is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz