Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #851
hockey=mylife(:
Webkinz :)

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is deffinitly the basset hound! It is my first webkinz and i love it! Abbie ears are so floppy and so cuteeee!
xorjdox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #852

celtic_harmony is a jewel in the roughceltic_harmony is a jewel in the rough

My favorite webkinz is my first Webkinz. A Halloween Black Cat named Jade. If you've seen the Black Cat, you know it has bright green eyes (hence the name) which is why i chose it.
celtic_harmony is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #853
oah! I must be a

roro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of light

thanx but where do i post my entry???
roro10185 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #854

griffingirl1126 is on a distinguished road

I have been on Webkinz World for 3 years. My mom now helps me take care of my over 50 webkinz. My favorite! My first one - a grey cat. She introduced me to a fun world of pets.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #855
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

My favorite webkinz is my Yorkie, Meredith. She was my first one and my daughter picked her out for me.
cpom is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #856

brittanyzoey is a glorious beacon of lightbrittanyzoey is a glorious beacon of lightbrittanyzoey is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My Favorite Webkinz pet is the peridot gemstone pet. It is my birthstone and I named it my favorite T.V. show Glee. I love to dress it up in my silver sparkle dress, and fancy shoes. Although it is an estore pet, I still love it as much as any of my others. She always brightens up my day!
Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #857
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Hmmmm... My favorite ebkinz? I would have to say that my favorite ebkinz pet is my first pet, the PANDA! I was at Crafts 2000 when I first saw a ebkinz display. I told my mom I wanted one, but school had just started and she was all flustered about schedules (her work and our school schedules). So I let it go. But then as we walked around I saw a lonely panda dumped in a flower display bin. I begged and begged my mom (I was only 10) and finally she let me by him with my own money. I named my panda Hugs because he really looked like he could use one! Since Hugs is a panda my username is now what it is.
PS: do you think they will make a Flamingo ebkinz (If there is one then- my mistake)
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #858
Lil Kinz
starfly is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Black Cat,Blacky.I got her 2 years ago on Christmas morning.She was my favorite gift.I have been on Webkinz for about 3 years now.On Decemeber 31st it will be a year.Blacky has on a pink shirt and pants,and online Deluxe everything.Thanks Ganz for making the Black Cat!
starfly is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #859
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet has to be Zeus, my Thunderbird. He is the most awesome bird around. He reminds me of the Greek gods we are studying in class! He goes great with the new space theme too!

Pick Me!
Crawford10 is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #860
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

What a nice contest

My favorite webkinz would have too be, my beautiful fox, Scarlett!
when the foxes came out i really wanted one,
so i went to the store and i seen about 3 sitting on the shelf and She was the one for me!
I didn't have enough money though, and i figured since shes a new webkinz, they would sell out Quickly! so i hid her under some hippo webkinz' and i left the store, and when i finally got enough money i bought her
And i was reading a "Ranger Rick" Magizine,
and there was a fox named Scarlett . . . So thats where her name came from
And i spoil her rotten, Everyday!
She wears a Silver Sparkle dress, W cares hat, Hypno Glasses, And space boots!
Thats her signature outfit
And she loves to go to the park and clean-up, We have cleaned up over 200 pieces of garbage
She has a large room with tons of Exclusive, retired, Rare, And Crazy looking Items!
And she will always make me smile!
Thanks for reading

~Amber & Scarlett <3

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 05-05-2010 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Typo xD
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz