Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #831
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Giizis-Ayaa is my favorite pet. He is a panda and his name is Ojibwa for "the sun is shining". He is named after a friend who helped me see the light.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #832
Webkinz :)

tnkrbell13 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz in Daizy the black and white cow. She is also my first registered!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #833
cattycornr will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz is my Black Lab "McGyver". He was names after my lab, and the tv show. Mac died a couple of years ago at the age of 14, so now every time I play with my Webkinz, I am playing with him too. He gets to wear the leather flight jacket and has the Webkinz charm for the lab on it. I leave him in the kitchen on top of a counter, because that's where Mac liked to hang out. He will always be my very special Webkinz.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #834
Lil Kinz
nanking47 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is The Pink Poodle she was my first webkinz.
I named her Bella, she has the most beautiful rooms and I play with her the most. I have 12 webkinz and she will always be my favorite.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #835
cindyl40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, my favorite webkinz is my very first webkinz. She is a Lil'Kinz Cocker Spaniel that I named Lois. She is not fancy and her pretty room doesn't have one rare or exclusive thing in it but I love it. I love to be her from time to time but she doesn't get called upon very often in the trading room because she is older and plain (but if you did she's got great things to trade) LOL. Even though they keep coming out with new exciting pets I'm pretty sure Lois will always be my favorite.:cs:
cindyl40 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #836

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

My favorite pet is the webkinz Magical Retriever. I received a package of cards as a gift and it was inside!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! I felt so lucky!!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #837
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

This is my entry for the Pharoah's Helm Contest!

This is easy for me because my favorite Webkinz is the lil'kinz white mouse. In my WW house, her name is Sweetpea! Sweetpea is as tiny as a "pea" and as "sweet" as can be. From the first minute I saw her virtually on the screen, I was in love! She lives in the cutest of rooms, all pink, and Sweetpea certainly enjoys her little tea set. She is dressed to perfection, adorable and is happily my entry for this contest.
Mammers is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #838
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

My favourite Webkinz is my Sweet Tooth Tiger, "Candido" (aka 'Candy'). I let him be the rover around my Kinzville house and he's the supervisor of all my other Kinz to make sure they are in the right rooms and doing what they should

He's even got his own Candy Garden because he loves sweets so much (Lollipop plants, Marshmallow plants, jellybean pods, CandyCane stalks, and Donut plants)!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #839
Lil Kinz
Garlor is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my dalamation named Razzle. Razzle was my first webkinz ever! My son gave it to me on Mother's dat three years ago. It is great playing webkinz with my son! I love my webkinz Razzle, she is the cutest webkinz ever, I love putring her is pretty outfits!
Garlor is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #840
PrincessTeeny63

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is the eStore Minty reindeer. i don't have one, but i would love to get one someday. i like it because i love Christmastime and reindeers. I also love candycanes and anything associated with Christmas =)
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz