Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #801
Lil Kinz
Superscotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet? it would be the Cocker spainel. i have two, one because it was my first, and the second was because i lost the first, then i found it. xD

im probably one of the few boys that play webkinz. but yeah, Cocker spainel = <3:cs:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #802
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webbie is my frog, Elliott Hermit.

My daughter found a free pet code card in a package of trading cards a couple of years ago, but she had to have a plush to go along with it, so I inherited that as my first pet code; you see, she needs the plush to match her online pet but absolutely will not have two of the same pet. He got his name when I asked my two children to decide what I should call him. My daughter liked "Elliott" while my son wanted "Hermit", so as my signature states...

Last edited by sara9894; 05-05-2010 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Spelling correction
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #803

MissiRox will become famous soon enough

My Favorite is the Webbie I am playing with at the moment. Right now I am rather partial to my Giraffe. She is real cute in a blue skirt and ruffle blouse. She seems to see heads over all the other pets when it comes to gardening. I do love them all though.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #804
Lil Kinz
2xMommaYork is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is the Little Kinz Pig. I love pigs. They are soooo cute!! :fp:
Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #805
Webkinzgirly181 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is the wooly mammoth. it is estore but it soooooo cute. my least favorite is the night mare. poor thing. why did they even bother making that.
Webkinzgirly181 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #806
Lil Kinz
tater1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Tiny Jo. She is a Lil Kinz chihuahua. Tiny Jo was named after my Granny's pet that passed away a few years ago. She took Tiny Jo with her everywhere. Now, I take my plush with me everywhere and she snuggles up with me every night. I make sure to spoil her extra special in Webkinz World, too! She get the very best clothes and furniture.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #807
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

All 3 of us LOVE ALL OUR WEBKINZ VERY MUCH, and spend a great deal of time keeping them Happy, Well-Fed and Fashionably Clothed!
We have had our accounts for 3 years, and even though the beginnings were tough (hard to find pets -- had to resort to eBay sellers....), no pet-of-the-month, no EStore, lots of problems with the Webkins site bottlenecks, etc., we kind of miss those early days...
The following are our FAVS -- ALL FIRST PETS from our early days:
1-STAR, a wonderful Clydesdale Horse; 2-MARTY, a great and humble Pug; 3- Penelope, my very favorite and lovely Pegasus (I collect ANY and ALL PEGASUS available from Webkinz, and hope to be a lucky winner of their SPARKLING PEGASUS...)
We 3 LOVE YOU ALL at the WONDERFUL
Old 05-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #808
Lil Kinz

elephantlove is on a distinguished road

It seems to me that everyone loves their first webkinz pet the most out of all of their many pets. I would have to say that I am no different- My favorite pet is the Velvety Elephant, my first webkinz pet, which first introduced me to Webkinz World. My Velvety Elephant, Ella, was given to me by my boyfriend as a Valentine's Day present. He had no idea that she was a webkinz pet, but because his younger sister is always on webkinz, he definately learned pretty quickly how special she truly is. Since I adopted her, I have grown far closer to his family, especially his sister, and have been accepted as a part of their family as well. Now, I not only have my family, but their family, and my own happy family of webkinz pets as well. It all started with Ella. An elephant never forgets! :el1:
Old 05-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #809
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is the daisy turtle. She's so colorful and fun looking. She sits on the window sill by my desk and reminds me to smile each day.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #810

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

my favorite is my signature beagle i have a real beagle and i LOVE him so much and i LOVE my signature beagle so much its so CUTE! i LOVE! HIM SO MUCH
Bugga97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz